Steelers Sign a new goalie

kingmo19.1

His first season in the ECHL was .917 so not too shabby. Good stats as a junior at Shattack St Mary’s (that’s where Benny Blood went). Parents #minted :)

Mazzoak

The children of talented parents rarely live up to the high expectations that association tends to bring. He may well be a decent player in his own right, he ain’t anywhere near his fathers abilities, unfortunately some fans will expect him to be and will be disappointed. l hope his fathers temperament is genetic. The best they can hope for is his fathers appearance at a game or two.

Big fan of pappa-Brodeur. Looking forward to seeing how his kid plays.

Anyone know how many players Stealers have signed this year?

Ocko

wonder if there is written proof on the signing on monday or before....mmmmmm, oh wait tony smith will see to that...
As much as I’m sure everyone loves a conspiracy, the signing deadline is stated by IIHF not EIHL. So irrelevant of written proof from Tony Smith it has to be registered by IIHF by that date.

terry hunt

As much as I’m sure everyone loves a conspiracy, the signing deadline is stated by IIHF not EIHL. So irrelevant of written proof from Tony Smith it has to be registered by IIHF by that date.
He has probably been signed as Assistant Coach,Catering Manager or some such.Steelers have history.
Still i see this as a serious lack of intellegence/confidence by the coach.Letting Whistle go was a big mistake.
Fox wobbling like this could affect other players.
Panthers are looking forward to the weekend i suspect.