Steelers sign

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Marek Troncinsky 31yrs old D Man as injury cover for liwing, will arrive Thursday to play against Panthers Saturday.

Gazza272

Looks like a handy puck moving D man. Could be a good pick up if he settles well.
He is well known for having drink problems in recent years unfortunately. Apparently he could have been something special but has had problems keeping fit and ended last year bouncing around 3 clubs.

looks like a bit of a gamble.

terry hunt

He is well known for having drink problems in recent years unfortunately. Apparently he could have been something special but has had problems keeping fit and ended last year bouncing around 3 clubs.

Where on earth do you get this info Gazza?

trapped

What a pity, thanks for the insight. I had no idea.

A gamble certainly, but if it is only short term, they will be able to make a sensible assessment... you'd hope.

Gazza272

What a pity, thanks for the insight. I had no idea.

A gamble certainly, but if it is only short term, they will be able to make a sensible assessment... you'd hope.
Between this guy, and last weeks signing who has assaulted officials, i'd question what sort of due diligence is really going on with the steelers recruitment recently.

trapped

Between this guy, and last weeks signing who has assaulted officials, i'd question what sort of due diligence is really going on with the steelers recruitment recently.
I guess time will tell, but it doesn't look like a great deal is going into it. You'd have to question the disruptive influence of characters like that in a locker room. I doubt very much that they're "great team guys", but who knows.

ASHIPP

Steelers have proactively addressed their defensive weaknesses by signing a 6'3" experienced, calm Finnish blue liner. Sounds like a player in the Tyson Strachan mould.