steelers Vs Devils - CC Semi - 23rd Feb 22

august04 2.0

One hell of a game coming up in the final. Shame it’s not in Cardiff this year. Well done Devils, a great performance from every player on that ice tonight.

Devil94

I thought before the game that if we had a chance to win, we would have to soak up all the Steelers pressure, and just take a few of our limited chances we would get. A bit similar to Sunday.

But to go there in a winner takes all game and play a perfect 60 mins was just magic. I can hardly remember a minor mistake by anybody. This team is capable of something special.

Mazzoak

5-0. 99.9% of Devils fans will be happy with the performance so far. (Mazzoak excluded who will be calling for Skalde’s head as it’s not 10-0. :). ).
You can mock all you want, I’ve never called for Skalde to be sacked, it’s fun reading those who did now believing we’ll be in the NHL next year.........

Devil94

What a performance!

How will the find a date in March?? looking at our fixture list it'll be the 20th or 27th wont it?
I was just looking at the Belfast schedule, it's gonna be tough. I think some league games will have to be rescheduled, Belfast schedule already pretty packed and they wouldn't want the final to be on a triple header weekend.

Wannabe2

Untrue lads you made them look very very average, I said if we play to our potential we would be fine, and that’s exactly what we did do. On our night we can take anyone, and Carruth only had to play a bit part tonight. Well played boys that was a pure joy to watch, thank you so so much.

Mazzoak

So that answers that, Sheffield have coughed that right up. Great win in their ban, some salty people not going to be happy about that, I’m sure they won’t admit it as it’s the Cup nobody wants and their after bigger achievements......a win in Sheffield is equal to any final.

moggy#9

Serious question, do Belfast ever play at home on a Sunday? If not, is that a choice or is there some sort of "not on a Sunday" law there?

voth26

Wow honestly wasn't expecting that result or response well done Devils. To a man every single player bought in to the game plan, and to shut out the squeelers for a 2nd time on their own oh yeah baby