Storm Vs Devils - 04 Jan 20 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hopefully putting the 'excitement' of last weekend behind us, the Devils head to Altrincham to face Ryan Finnertys Storm.

terry hunt

Storm recently went to Guildford and won with 15 skaters and conceding 5 penalties.
Now at their home the BBT clone they will have their 40 yr old Devils reject and his brother in law to deal with.
I am sure we will have no problems there.

Kevin roog

It looks like in the warm up that storm only got about 14 skaters. We been here before though . We will probably be the tired ones , ha ha

Kevin roog

And on another point how do teams like Belfast and Sheffield get these 3 or 4 goals leads and every game for us is a scrap to score. If we played Cardiff fire we would beat them 2.1 I bet

tim78

And on another point how do teams like Belfast and Sheffield get these 3 or 4 goals leads and every game for us is a scrap to score. If we played Cardiff fire we would beat them 2.1 I bet

For me Devils seem to want to setup for the set play goal, where every other team just break, try and take a scoring opportunity at every chance (mainly because of alot of the other teams simply don't have the quality the devs do). ironic isn't it.

But honestly a close game can be more entertaining, it's just we let the frustration get to us of expecting to win every game. We're in the mix and we have a good chance for all cups, it's all we need every season.