The Calgary Devils

terry hunt

Thread starter #1
Just a message for our chief Devils in Calgary.
I know all Devils fans are hoping you and your families are OK during these difficult times.
Also hope your businesses are not suffering too much.

Kevlar68

Well said, stay safe, stay well and hope you don't miss the Stampede to much this year.

d7r0lqlqq9v41.jpg

Wow that pic has come out big!

Last edited:

SteveKing

Very much appreciated. Thank you. All of us are healthy and busy responding to this madness in our various businesses. It’s not fun but the competitor in me has always liked times like this when things are stacked against me and doubters have the upper hand. It’s the reason I love sports so much too.

Rest assured that the Devils will be back better than ever as soon as our league is allowed to play. I’m hopeful that while we wait for a vaccine, that an effective therapeutic drug will be developed that will at least minimize the effects of COVID enough to allow the world to get back to what we love.

And when that day happens, we’ll be there to win another league title for all of our incredible supporters Like you.

Wannabe2

Very much appreciated. Thank you. All of us are healthy and busy responding to this madness in our various businesses. It’s not fun but the competitor in me has always liked times like this when things are stacked against me and doubters have the upper hand. It’s the reason I love sports so much too.

Rest assured that the Devils will be back better than ever as soon as our league is allowed to play. I’m hopeful that while we wait for a vaccine, that an effective therapeutic drug will be developed that will at least minimize the effects of COVID enough to allow the world to get back to what we love.

And when that day happens, we’ll be there to win another league title for all of our incredible supporters Like you.
What a great read and so reassuring, thank you Steve. I still have to pinch myself that our owners care about this club as much as the fans. It’s a pure bummer at the moment but being told we will be bigger and better is music to every Devils fan. So take good care everyone, and as Swarzeneger once said we,ll be back. Stay safe.

Wannabe2

Got it now buddy, just never seen the movie, but good move by you. Do you still need them I don’t mind now I know the reason.