The-Inferno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
It's come to our attention recently that there are rumours doing the rounds about our stance, our moderators and our relationship with the club.

Since the first version of this board appeared, we have always taken steps to remain entirely independent and non affiliated with the club, except where this has been mutually beneficial, i.e. this seasons sponsorship of Matt Towe. The club have kindly acknowledged us with a link from the main site and we have recipricated by returning the link, this is not however a sign of affiliation.

We value our users privacy and to that end, only myself (Chris) and James have access to any sort of user data - unless you have personally selected to display it - and even then it is very much limited. Moderators on this board have even less user data to see, and that's the way this will be staying.

The terms and conditions for the board have also always been adhered to, specifically...
... The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “The-inferno.co.uk” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “The-inferno.co.uk” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The terms and conditions can be found by logging out of the boards and opening the following link. http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

Hopefully this will kill some rumours dead and put some minds to rest. However if anyone has any major concerns, feel free to pm myself or James.

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.