The: They were gone too soon game!

only been supporting for 6 years, so dont remember most of the names in this thread so far, but during my time.

Derek Campbell #17 (not the Cov/newc/sheff/hull one) was gutted he finished. Really enjoyed his style.

Weller, sewyer, Dave Ionazzo (god know if i spelt that right)
Matt Elich,
always wondered how good Marc fulton would have been.

Haha whoever posted Rod Hinks :DWD - that cracked me up !!!!

well i've been going 25 years and i must have been washing the car when tobia ablad happend because that name don't evan ring a bell ? ! cors it could be an age thing ?

Wannabe2

redtilldead said:
well i've been going 25 years and i must have been washing the car when tobia ablad happend because that name don't evan ring a bell ? ! cors it could be an age thing ?
Correct its a age thing and i should know :lol:. He played 8 games for us in season 99-00, he was 5ft 11in and a D Man from Sweden, he had 3 assists, and i think he wore number 5 but could be wrong, and he was a fiery little blighter.

mazza03

bluedevil said:
Wannabe2 said:
Rejean Stringer, Jeff Brown, Jon Cullen and Niklas Barklund.
Didn't Jeff Brown play for a whole season? He should have been good but was paired with Manson,never going to do, much for him!
No he only played a couple of months, Oh hang on I'm thinking of Jim Brown I loved him my friends did a puck sponser for my 60th and he was in our team 10 pin bowling but I don't think his wife liked it here.