This Friday

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
This Friday Giants take on the Steelers, what’s your take on who you want to win, in a perfect world they both would lose, but what’s your views.

Earnie

Standings

In the LOST column it is
Sheffield 10
Devils. 8
Belfast 11
Nott'm. 11

I go on Friday for a Giants win in regulation.

Gospel

I hope they batter each other to pieces firstly, however you would have to hope for the Giants to win.

However the result will make no difference if we cant up our own game to where we know it can be and start getting our 'big' guns scoring again.

Devilsatw

I hope they batter each other to pieces firstly, however you would have to hope for the Giants to win.

However the result will make no difference if we cant up our own game to where we know it can be and start getting our 'big' guns scoring again.
If Steelers win we need a 4 point weekend!
The gap can't get any bigger even with games in hand

ASHIPP

Giants are putting up a good fight but the Steelers are finding ways to win. If they win the League this season, they will be worthy winners.

Devils only have control over their own destiny. They simply need to keep quietly going about their business, one game at a time, and try to stay healthy and focused on themselves. It's a marathon not a 100 yard dash.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #12
Empty netter for Giants 4th goal, in fairness Steelers looked the most dangerous team tonight, but fortunately Giants take the points and it was in regulation time. Wasn’t a bad game good crowd for the Giants, no mistakes tomorrow now Devils please.

ASHIPP

Why we have played the Steelers 3 times this season, and won all 3.
Yes that's right. Steelers were a different team then, before they made their most important player changes. They had 3 key forwards missing last night including two who are in the League top 6. Wonder if those guys will be back when Devils play them?

Mooney#16

This league currently is very much in Devils hands. I know they have committed the cardinal sin of losing at home which slants opinion negatively and we seem to over analyse our own and also develop a distorted view of the opposition. Living in the now Devils have potential to be 5 clear of Shuff and 6 of Giants so post Christmas being perfectly honest I think we’d all have taken that. Reality can be slanted whichever way you want to see it currently.

Last edited: