This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
So whats your opinions on this seasons jerseys. Not overwhelmed to be honest. To me looks a bit odd. Black one best of the three. jerseys_2018-19_merchandise.jpg

jimmy snels

i like the black one a lot, id like too buy that. red one looks good but not sure on the white flash across bottom. white one my least favourite. looks a bit weird. might look better in the flesh my feeling

Ocko

Does anyone know what the CHL ones are like? Are Rhino doing them?
CHL are usually Warrior, which are pretty much the same quality, or should I say lack of, as Rhino.

The players also have to wear Warrior gloves rather than their usual Bauer ones.

august04

The red and white shirts would look so much better if the Peacocks badge was the same colour as the jersey itself. I say that most years though! Black jersey, black badge looks good.

Foxy

Im not sure about the diagonal bands....... looks as though they ran out of ideas for the bottom............ I'll reserve judgement until i see them on the ice.

I do like the change of font on the back though. i think the print will stand out a lot more on the ice

Devils86

Im not sure about the diagonal bands....... looks as though they ran out of ideas for the bottom............ I'll reserve judgement until i see them on the ice.

I do like the change of font on the back though. i think the print will stand out a lot more on the ice
Change of font? Where can the back be seen?

I like them the one part I do think is a little strange and will take some getting used to is the round Neck instead of the V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

i like the black one a lot, id like too buy that. red one looks good but not sure on the white flash across bottom. white one my least favourite. looks a bit weird. might look better in the flesh my feeling
I agree... I like them but I would've switched the white and green stripes on the predominantly Red Jersey!