This weekend - lineup

Devil94

Thread starter #1
Interested to hear different opinions of lines for this weekend, and where does Bordeleau fit in. Obviously one import misses out, and I'm just going to assume it's Doucet as his injury sounded the most long term from Lord's interview last week. Just a guess though, I'd assume he'd play if he was fit.
So I'd go;

Asselin Martin Morrisette
Benti Ulmer Haddad
Bordeleau Myers Lord
Culli Brine CJ/Piggott

Temme

Devil94 said:
Interested to hear different opinions of lines for this weekend, and where does Bordeleau fit in. Obviously one import misses out, and I'm just going to assume it's Doucet as his injury sounded the most long term from Lord's interview last week. Just a guess though, I'd assume he'd play if he was fit.
So I'd go;

Asselin Martin Morrisette
Benti Ulmer Haddad
Bordeleau Myers Lord
Culli Brine CJ/Piggott
I'd like to see Bordy on the 2nd line.

Depending on his skating etc of course... however Bissonnette on the first line with blight/Faulkner worked amazingly, and I hope bordy will have a similar impact.

ASHIPP

Frustrating for Gui to have an injury for long term. A natural sniper who surely would be destined for a stellar year on this team. Hope his recovery goes well.

Amazed to see Culli possibly in line up after last weekends head first crash but great to have him back.

Loving the potential of Bordy with Lordo and Matthew Myers.......tough crash bang old school hockey.

:cool:

Have Hope#35

ASHIPP said:
Frustrating for Gui to have an injury for long term. A natural sniper who surely would be destined for a stellar year on this team. Hope his recovery goes well.

Amazed to see Culli possibly in line up after last weekends head first crash but great to have him back.

Loving the potential of Bordy with Lordo and Matthew Myers.......tough crash bang old school hockey.

:cool:
I don't believe that Gui is long term... Didn't Lordo say that all of injuries were day to day and that if it was regular season they would've probably played!