Tonights Programme

Thread starter #1
After all the doom and gloom from tonights game I would just like to congratulate Gareth Huish on his excellent article regarding the history of The Goalie Mask.

Russky

Not read said article yet but Gazza's articles are always well worth a read! Well done mate, keep up the good work!

ASHIPP

Very interesting article. Any chance Gazza might follow that up with an article on some of the Elite League goali masks that have artwork?

Mark666

Great work on the article. I've been enjoying the more general hockey articles like the one about momentum and fighting. They give relative newbies like me a bit of a hockey education. Maybe someone could put one together about line changes. That's one thing people who come with me that have never seen hockey before ask about.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2329

As a creative person i always clock the helmet artwork. I like the Giants one that looks like an old school hockey mask with ears and stuff painted on. Kinda like the Cheevers one i suppose.

Whats happened to Lyle's Welsh dragon design form back in the day? I love the wall concept he wears now but i saw an old picture of him with the dragon style one and i like it.