Vaccine certificates

Went to see Biffy Clyro down Cardiff Bay last night which was 15,000 cap.
We had to show proof of full vaccination or negative lateral flow test, was pretty simple. Got the covid pass on my phone (Which says valid in England) but they took it last night.

pjj365

http://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...arge-events-in-wales-from-next-month-12410326
I'm not clear if this means for hockey. If it is, it could take save our bacon given the mask compliance issues.

Report here suggests it might not affect the rink.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...htclubs-and-events?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other
Don't see it myself
Refers to non seated events (not us)and any event of 10k+ (again not us)
No indication mask laws will be relaxed
Will be tuning into press soon

Gospel

Article on WalesOnLine says that it will only apply to "indoor, non seated events for more than 500, such as concerts or conventions" and then says "any setting or event with more than 10k people in attendance"

Pretty sure that will rule out the hockey unless the club decide thats the way to go

revilo

Article on WalesOnLine says that it will only apply to "indoor, non seated events for more than 500, such as concerts or conventions" and then says "any setting or event with more than 10k people in attendance"

Pretty sure that will rule out the hockey unless the club decide thats the way to go
Yup, looks like the hockey will not be impacted by this announcement. Whether that is a good or bad thing I'm not sure?!

Mazzoak

It’s also not a Vaccine Passport, it’s a Covid Pass as you dont need to be vaccinated to get the pass. I’m fully expected that when someone with a brain looks at these rules they'll be amended. C09B77D6-6E44-4DEC-91E9-E7083B523FC6.jpeg

There he is, Mr Dynamic !!!!!!!!

Get that M4 relief road built you plank, if you don’t you know it’s going to be done in the future and then it’s gonna cost a whole lot more!

You were elected for the good of the Welsh people, not the well being of a few tadpoles, newts and frogs !!!!
Maybe the main contractor for the M4 relief road should have stamped the plans 'Six Lane Cycle Route'.
Drakeford would‘ve cut the ribbon himself!

Temme

We went to watch a comedian in St Davids hall last night - no masks required at all when seated & i believe there was around 1500 people there.

I wonder how this differs from the ice rink? Is it solely a capacity decision?

Jonesy83

We went to watch a comedian in St Davids hall last night - no masks required at all when seated & i believe there was around 1500 people there.

I wonder how this differs from the ice rink? Is it solely a capacity decision?
I’m off to watch a band tonight in St David’s Hall, sold out…..so 2,000 people. Masks only required while entering the building. Not required when at your seat.
You do have show proof of negative lateral flow test or proof of double vaccine status. Did you have to do that when watching a comedian? Why you have to wear a mask while watching the Devils as a legal requirement, while you don’t else where, i don’t understand unless it’s because they ask for neither of those.

I’m off to watch a band tonight in St David’s Hall, sold out…..so 2,000 people. Masks only required while entering the building. Not required when at your seat.
You do have show proof of negative lateral flow test or proof of double vaccine status. Did you have to do that when watching a comedian? Why you have to wear a mask while watching the Devils as a legal requirement, while you don’t else where, i don’t understand unless it’s because they ask for neither of those.
It's the ice rink environment, Welsh Assembly belive the rink is a more Covid19 susceptible building than St David's Hall due to the low temperatures etc. Something not believed in the rest of the country

Temme

Only when moving around the building - no masks when seated yesterday at all which surprised me.
We didn't have to show any proof of negative test or vaccination status either though - just turned up!!!!

Only when moving around the building - no masks when seated yesterday at all which surprised me.
We didn't have to show any proof of negative test or vaccination status either though - just turned up!!!!
Proof will only be required in venues over 5000 from October 11th, can't wait to see the Millennium stadium for All Black's game of 74,000 sold out.! Get there early like 8am in the morning ha ha

Jonesy83

Hmmm….then makes no sense as to why in some venues you can freely remove masks when seated and in places like IAW you are mandated to wear them when sat.

Jonesy83

All we can do is what our club requires us to do, and at the moment that’s to wear a mask and respect the safety of others.
No one has said otherwise, we are just discussing that it doesn’t make sense that the rules are different in different places for some reason.

I went to a (both standing and seated) gig in the Motorpoint last week. We were told beforehand that masks must be worn but I think only about 5% of people were wearing them. We were quite shocked.
Having said that, from what we could see they were literally checking either everyone’s vaccine status or LFD test before entry.