Video's

Gaz G

Thread starter #1
Sorry to start a new thread on this.

I was just wondering if there is any chance Paul Sullivan could post all his videos in one place. I've loved watching them and I'm sure I'll watch them all many more times. It might just be easier if we could have a thread just for them so we don't have to trawl through the pages to find them again.

Cheers

Have Hope#35

Sorry to start a new thread on this.

I was just wondering if there is any chance Paul Sullivan could post all his videos in one place. I've loved watching them and I'm sure I'll watch them all many more times. It might just be easier if we could have a thread just for them so we don't have to trawl through the pages to find them again.

Cheers
They're almost all on the Devils Vimeo page...
https://vimeo.com/cardiffdevils

Paul Sullivan

They are indeed pretty much all on vimeo. I've had numerous requests for a DVD so will speak to the club and see about maybe putting one together. There's been some special moments these last few years captured by many folk.
Tbh we have so much wonderful footage from icetime, Dai and many more that the level of content this year was way higher than previous seasons, and I don't see that changing.
Also, winning an absolute boat load of trophies doesn't hurt either :p

Wannabe2

Paul has a massive passion for this club, and it shows in his work. Talent is one thing, things coming from the heart is another, put them both together and it’s pure class. Me and Paul go back a long way, he knows me well, and me him. We were two of the banned 5, many yrs ago who were banned from the WNIR. Keep it up Mr Sullivan, they bring a lot of joy, and a whole load of smiles to many, many people.