Wallys podcast

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Just listened to Jardines new interview with Wally, and he said he always knew that all roads lead back to Cardiff. That is such a blast to hear and it’s becoming more and more common, yes we a beautiful city, yes we have the best owners on the planet, yes we have amazing off ice people, yes we have the best fans on the planet, and always have had, but it’s still sounds Lush to hear words like that from very good hockey players. So guys keep buying your tickets,keep supporting the lads, and keep being you, as you are all very special.Happy Hockey Days

I think this crop of young players will do the Devils proud this season, they're quick, smart and their vision is outstanding, combined I think they will only get better and better as the season goes on and the more they win the more they will want to win.

kingmo19.1

Just listened to Jardines new interview with Wally, and he said he always knew that all roads lead back to Cardiff. That is such a blast to hear and it’s becoming more and more common, yes we a beautiful city, yes we have the best owners on the planet, yes we have amazing off ice people, yes we have the best fans on the planet, and always have had, but it’s still sounds Lush to hear words like that from very good hockey players. So guys keep buying your tickets,keep supporting the lads, and keep being you, as you are all very special.Happy Hockey Days
I believe Jards was driving at the time of the podcast being recorded, south bound on the A470 having just passed Taffs Well :)

Devil94

i heard (Very reliable source) that cardiff had created a position for dicko to do coaching here then all of a sudden he signs for glasgow?
Might be true, I'm sure the club would help him out if he wanted a coaching role here like Dupont started last year.
But making the jump from being a player with the guys to suddenly being their coach isn't an easy jump to make. Maybe he thought it was better to start his coaching career with a new group of guys in a new environment. Understandable if so.

kristian

You could be right. From the podcasts with Wally he does seem to be one of the boys.
Much easier to coach players who you never played with not been out with.