WANTED: pro stock hockey sticks

Temme

Thread starter #1
Looking to purchase specific sticks that people may have picked up at equipment sales & possibly no longer want.
I'm slowly shredding all of my sticks so need some new ones & i'm struggling to source.

I'm aware Louis uses rightie sticks but they're the wrong curve, if anyone knows if Reid, Duggan or any of the righties use the right curve i'd appreciate the info - i know Richie uses the correct CCM pattern as i've got one of his!!!

Require only Right handed, flex 77+ (will take anything at this point)

Curve:
Bauer: P92
CCM: P29
Warrior: P03
True: TC2

May also consider:
Bauer: P88
CCM: P88
Warrior: P88
True: MC

Help me out here, i'm running out of sticks!!!

Last edited:

DEASE

Just so you know that the strength of a Prostock stick and a retail stick are no different unless the player has changed the blade construction which 95% of players don't do, they just change the grip or have the shaft extended which then makes it a "Pro Bank" stick especially if they are using a P92 curve as it's the most widely used in the world.

Hope that helps

Temme

Thread starter #3
Just so you know that the strength of a Prostock stick and a retail stick are no different unless the player has changed the blade construction which 95% of players don't do, they just change the grip or have the shaft extended which then makes it a "Pro Bank" stick especially if they are using a P92 curve as it's the most widely used in the world.

Hope that helps
Murds is off twitter it seems, but i'd take any ex-player stick purely for the price,

going through the web in the UK to buy sticks is just silly money.

If you end up with any rejects give me a shout, i'll pay postage!!!!!!

Sheincar

Murds is off twitter it seems, but i'd take any ex-player stick purely for the price,

going through the web in the UK to buy sticks is just silly money.

If you end up with any rejects give me a shout, i'll pay postage!!!!!!
Murdy is still on twitter, @Tmurdy30.