Watch Tylor Michel Play today!

steve

there seems to be a live webcast starting in 4 hours - so i'm guessing you can see a live game on the link above from 6pm. appears to be free.

D

Deleted member 1337

KEVIN said:
What colour jersey/number is Tylor wearing? :oops:
i want/wanted to know the same as i dont really speek sweedish so what team did he play for :oops:

elliswf said:
KEVIN said:
What colour jersey/number is Tylor wearing? :oops:
i want/wanted to know the same as i dont really speek sweedish so what team did he play for :oops:
:lol: my thinking is white #16 but with no names on the jerseys and no close ups it's difficult. Must say the web cast is a superb quality shame about the poor support :)

Wannabe2

Well i think that game was live at the crematorium, jesus theres more atmosphere at winter wonderland. They may pay more money, but couldnt hack that silence week in week out.

TheStub

Wannabe2 said:
Well i think that game was live at the crematorium, jesus theres more atmosphere at winter wonderland. They may pay more money, but couldnt hack that silence week in week out.
It's a bit disingenuous mate. It is one of many pre-season warm up matches they are playing. Fans probably pick and choose those. It was entertaining, but looked played at a lower intensity than you would expect from that level.

Remember with our limited pre-season, we grab any hockey we can get - they are more spoilt for choice.

It would be interesting to see that rink in a game that meant something. There was probably still more people in there than we get in the tent.

TheStub said:
Wannabe2 said:
It's a bit disingenuous mate. It is one of many pre-season warm up matches they are playing. Fans probably pick and choose those. It was entertaining, but looked played at a lower intensity than you would expect from that level.

Remember with our limited pre-season, we grab any hockey we can get - they are more spoilt for choice.

It would be interesting to see that rink in a game that meant something. There was probably still more people in there than we get in the tent.
I think the attendance was about 783 in an arena that holds 6000 is not bad :lol:

Wannabe2

the placid casual said:
TheStub said:
Wannabe2 said:

I think the attendance was about 783 in an arena that holds 6000 is not bad :lol:
And 750 of them were in the bar. ;)