Webcast tomorrow

kingmo19.1

I’m giving this a miss .... each to their own, but can’t really see it being a quality spectacle with some players having not seen the ice for over 6 months then jumping straight into a game.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
I’m not expecting any great shakes from this game, just looking forward to watching a game of hockey which will make a change. If it’s pretty neat I will try another. Stay safe all.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
End of 1st period, well pleased with the webcast, good coverage, very good commentary, good product obviously not Elite quality, but pretty good hockey, good replays of goals from 2 different angles. Great to see hockey again, and will probably take in tomorrow’s game as well.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #11
These guys haven’t played for 8/9months, hats off to everyone of them, interviews in between periods what more do you want 4-4 end of 2nd, good on all involved. Well played lads great job well pleased.

pjj365

Just seen interval highlights from last year coverage as good then as now?
Nor sure about the hockey but this is s good overall product

Wannabe2

Thread starter #13
Well in fairness that was to me £12 well spent, tonight’s broadcast filled a huge void, was it amazing hockey, no, was it end of seat no, was it up there with the best ever no. Was it up there with uplifting entertainment, yes, was it up there with bringing back our love for the game yes, was it up there with how much are you missing the best game on the planet, yes. We all have our own views and rightly so,but I have just been entertained for 2 1/2 plus hours, and for me that’s a blast thank you guys, great job, I will be back.

Eynonz

How did our guys get on?
Pretty decent considering they haven't been on the ice for 7 months. I think I counted the following correctly.

Tom Rutkis:
3 Goals
1 Assist

Matthew Myers:
1 Goal
4 Assists

Josh Batch:
1 Assist

Can't find the Sv% for Lawday in that game.

Also Ben Davies:
1 Goal
4 Assists