Who’s going tonight???

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Who’s going tonight to see the lads, and have a beer, those who are going see you guys there.
Happy Hockey Days.

Kevlar68

I like the idea of rewarding season ticket holders with this BUT my situation is i am not in the country till mid Nov so a season ticket isn't cost effective for me. I buy 3 tickets in Block 4 to all home games when i arrive back until end of season and the 3 of us are going to Nottingham weekend.
Perhaps they should have given an option to non season ticket holders of tickets say for £5, after all not every season ticket holder will go tonight and how many are there,1000 - 1500? So lots of empty seats they could have made a little bit of revenue from. If non season ticket holders buy them they buy them, Great! if not it's no loss either. Just a thought for next time.
To all going have a great night.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

I think that the increase doesn't seem to bad but the food and drink is expensive enough and if those prices go up also then it starts to get a bit pricey.

CaldicotDevil

In work most suppliers have had to have similar price rises. The cost of everything seems to be going up at the minute. Fuel, food, weak exchange rate, wages etc. Devils are a business and if their costs go up then they've got to pass it on to us the customers. It sucks but we're not the Bruin or the Leafs. If the Devils were to constantly lose money we'd probably fold as a club.

That being said it would be nice if your ST got you a bit of discount round the rink. Whether it be grazing shed, bar or the club shop.

Kevlar68

ST holders for football, rugby etc don't get discount on food, beverages or merch, why should ice hockey be any different?
If they're making a price increase on ST it would make no sense to then discount elsewhere, it just cancels out any revenue you just gained.

pjj365

my silver ticket older person...377.00 that puts my dd up 8p or is there a 25.00 admin fee on top = 402.00 in which case my dd goes up over 2.00 month.
This is me and I'm not complaining
I am though puzzled as to why there is a fee to change the amount - it is not a new standing order - BTW this is not just a Devils issue

Last edited:

BostonBart22

In work most suppliers have had to have similar price rises. The cost of everything seems to be going up at the minute. Fuel, food, weak exchange rate, wages etc. Devils are a business and if their costs go up then they've got to pass it on to us the customers. It sucks but we're not the Bruin or the Leafs. If the Devils were to constantly lose money we'd probably fold as a club.

That being said it would be nice if your ST got you a bit of discount round the rink. Whether it be grazing shed, bar or the club shop.
Food and drink defo..must be making so much money in those areas...belfast double header away 10% off all drinks for the 2 games plus giants prob got the discount back on the 500 plus devils fans after drink intake...

august04

I could live with a small increase if the match night experience was better. But this year, the hockey has been turgid, same old stuff with everything else too (intro, lighting, effects etc etc). Let’s hope for a more entertaining brand of hockey next season and perhaps a little more imagination from the off ice team too.

pjj365

Thought I'd renew tonight but the web site is rubbish on my tablet

Also the way the application is structured seems to lead to 2 individual direct debit renewals thus 2 x £25

Not happening

In this day and age looks like I'll be going paper!