Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 31st Oct 2021

kettdevil1

Superb first from Devils …. Blaze D all at sea and Motte looking rattled for once. Reid is a magician but it’s Cox and Sanford that are causing havoc.
Harmonic’s hit on Waller was a bad one and it was good to see the entire line gun for him….

kettdevil1

Given what I am seeing tonight (and most other games I have seen in person), I am still baffled by why we have no idea how to play Nottingham…..

It was Mikkelson thrown out no? What was his ten minute penalty for? Or was it x2 5 min majors but not thrown out? Harmonic just has a 5 min major penalty, not thrown out by what the Coventry commentators are saying.
side note - the Coventry webcast is absolute garbage.

august04 2.0

Gamesheet says Hamonic 5 minutes for fighting plus 5 for interference (not sure I’ve ever seen a 5 minute penalty for interference before?!). Mikkelson 2+10 for roughing. According to the EIHL website anyway……

jenks33

It was Mikkelson thrown out no? What was his ten minute penalty for? Or was it x2 5 min majors but not thrown out? Harmonic just has a 5 min major penalty, not thrown out by what the Coventry commentators are saying.
side note - the Coventry webcast is absolute garbage.
I don’t mind the commentators. Ed Kimberley is alright but the other guy (Stuart Coles I think) is very good in my opinion. Yeah the picture is always garbage. Dark and blurry

kettdevil1

Gamesheet says Hamonic 5 minutes for fighting plus 5 for interference (not sure I’ve ever seen a 5 minute penalty for interference before?!). Mikkelson 2+10 for roughing. According to the EIHL website anyway……
I am trying to work out if that means we have an 8 minute PP…. I haven’t seen 5 for interference either