Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 31st Oct 2021

Slartibartfast

Devils playing great (back to normal). 4 goals against Motte in one period is pretty special. There was a power cut across Newport which took out my internet so I missed the scrap

OJLloyd

Mikkelson with one guy hanging on to him, moves another out of the way and grabs hold of Hamonic to try and drag him away.

That’s a good showing. Big fan of that.

Devil94

It's not often only one player gets a fighting major? Surely there has to be a willing combatant from the other side. If there isn't, it's not a fight and would be a roughing call, no?

But I make it 4 minutes of 4 on 4 then we have 1 minute of the extra man.

august04 2.0

Penalty changes to Harmonic…. Ow 5+Game which makes more sense
That’s a shame he's not returning and I would expect supplementary discipline for that hit. I’d still send Louis out and send the Blaze a message. Anyone hits one of our players like that, someone will pay the price.

Does anyone know why Mikkelson was thrown out? Just for roughing? Why has he been given a misconduct for dropping the gloves?
Also the commentary team for Cov is great. I just meant the picture and overall presentation. No music, no animations. Just very low quality for 15 quid.

Devil94

Looking at that again, looks high but hard to say where the contact was with quality of video. But, one rather important issue is that Waller doesn't have the puck.

Coventry might regret tweeting that one out so quick.

Also even as a die hard fan, I think that hit on Waller was good. Shame to see hits called so harshly now by the refs. It’ll drive the physicality out of our game. Hate to see Waller go down but that’s one way to learn to keep your head up.

august04 2.0

NB to my last post, that’s only if Waller had the puck (which I think he’s JUST got rid of it which makes it clean in my book)
It doesn’t make it clean at all. Not if there’s contact to the head and if there is, he’s in trouble. The game has changed, you can’t make that hit anymore if there is head contact. Simple as that.