Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 31st Oct 2021

kettdevil1

Was Louis hit a bad couldn't tell how far he was away from broads
I didn't think anyone called it
They didn’t, I went straight to the refs but I am afraid it wasn’t great…. Late and Thompson as thrown against the boards. Definite suspension if DOPS is consistent…..

Mazzoak

What a difference 24 hrs makes, imagine 4 months.......

This reminds me of maybe 2018-19 season, maybe earlier and possibly more than one season ;) we struggled to win or perform at home games, fans bemoaning.........

[

Most of your very few posts are in defence of DuPont. Are you related?!
Nope never even met the guy, just really funny that he’s not played for games and hockeymad straight into the kill saying he’s got to go, I do wonder what game he watches. Agreed his not banging in the goals but not all players do.

moggy#9

Nope never even met the guy, just really funny that he’s not played for games and hockeymad straight into the kill saying he’s got to go, I do wonder what game he watches. Agreed his not banging in the goals but not all players do.
Sigh, I see no problem in asking questions about a player expressly signed to be a goal scorer who hasn't produced. Performance being critiqued us part of professional sports. What is wrong is of that becomes personal or unfair.

august04 2.0

Not all players do, agreed. But this guy was brought in to be our first line centre and we need more of a points scoring threat from him. It’s what this team has been missing, scoring support for Brodie Reid. It says it all that he’s found his spot on the third line albeit playing a little better before his injury. Perhaps tone down the abuse please, you wished physical harm on me too for criticising the guy's performance. Seems a little over the top quite frankly.

Not all players do, agreed. But this guy was brought in to be our first line centre and we need more of a points scoring threat from him. It’s what this team has been missing, scoring support for Brodie Reid. It says it all that he’s found his spot on the third line albeit playing a little better before his injury. Perhaps tone down the abuse please, you wished physical harm on me too for criticising the guy's performance. Seems a little over the top quite frankly.
No thanks mate I’ll keep the way I am with you