Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

ASHIPP

Prepare for our Team to be battling for any position South of 1st in the League next season. Giants will have this wrapped up...every player they have signed so far is quality (well, Davey Philips?)

Clan and Panthers are already longer much stronger on their roster than last season.

hip check

Prepare for our Team to be battling for any position South of 1st in the League next season. Giants will have this wrapped up...every player they have signed so far is quality (well, Davey Philips?)

Clan and Panthers are already longer much stronger on their roster than last season.
Be interesting to read this come next April.

moggy#9

At this stage of the summer, who can say? The signings we've announced have been very good, and we still have our two first line wingers to announce.

I have a feeling that the devils new squad will be very impressive, and led by a tactically very astute coach.

The preseason matches, particularly against the giants will give us some idea.

kettdevil1

At this stage of the summer, who can say? The signings we've announced have been very good, and we still have our two first line wingers to announce.

I have a feeling that the devils new squad will be very impressive, and led by a tactically very astute coach.

The preseason matches, particularly against the giants will give us some idea.
Yep, I am struggling to get the hype about the Giants. Yes, they have some decent players but nothing in a league apart. They will be the team to beat I am sure but they are beatable.

Agree that the Clan look much better and Panthers always look good on paper, although worryingly they do have a coach who knows what he is doing

Far too early for predictions - I think you need to get to Christmas for that :)

Finny

On paper Belfast are looking very, very strong. It’s looking like they will have three forwrd lines that will rival some clubs’ first lines.

The apparent change of decision by Conway is interesting. How will that affect their budget for the remaining players? Had they already signed a player for would have been that position?

Cooper, Lake and Nazarian have all been signed as centres. Is one of them going to play 4th centre? Or will they be healthy scratching one of them?

I had assumed Garside would be 4th centre, but looking back they did announce him as a defenceman.
Garside and Davey Phillips on D? If that’s the case then Giants are presumably going for the old “we’ll score more than you” tactic.