Recent content by Back Of The Net

1. B

R.I.P Mr David Temme

David Temme presided over the Devils during a very successful period for the club. He had his critics but they were great times. He'll be sadly missed. R.I.P David
  2. B

Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

Fantastic...well done Devils. Let's do it tomorrow! Cheered up all those who have the misfortune to e working today. Wish I could make the final but fortunately will be watching on Sky! Great news!
  3. B

Time For A Change?

Personally I'm undecided but what prompted the question was Adams stating that both Ben Davies and Jamie Hayes would be getting more shifts in the final few games. Great prospects I know but surely it's this time of the season where you expect your senior pro's to step up to the mark, I know...
  4. B

Time For A Change?

Not new to the forum, just not posted for a good while and had to re-register, why? is the question that controversial?
  5. B

Time For A Change?

Flak ? Why? Normally coaches are judged on the team's performance and the fact that this team has come someway short of challenging for top spot does ask the question, is there a need for a change? Have the players failed to deliver? yes I've not seen anything personally to convince me that...
  6. B

Time For A Change?

Anyone think that it may be time for a change of coach? Whilst I admire Adams, his team's have hardly set the league on fire whilst the away record this season is awful! I wonder what others think?