Recent content by Borders-Devil

1. B

Premier Sports

I just phoned up Premier Sports to cancel my subscription. When I told them that I only subscribed for the ice hockey and South American football I was offered a subscription for just £5.99 per month for the next 5 months after which I can give one month's notice to cancel or pay £11.99 per...
  2. B

Mettam & Turner to guest for Devils this weekend

Apologies if posted elsewhere http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/bracknell ... 79154.html
  3. B

Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 7:30 pm, 14th Jan - Chat

Re: Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 7:30 pm, 14th Jan - C Not sure where you got your info from but I'm still stuck up here in the Borders but can't get to tonight's match.
  4. B

New signing - Tomas Kurka (Page 12 onwards)

Re: New signing The only thing I can find are two Tweets from @AndyH89: If the rumours are true and David Liffiton has signed for the Devils then things might actually be looking up for them. David Liffiton is still only 29 and to be honest I reckon he'll have just as big an impact, if not a...
  5. B

Battle for 5th Place. Who do you want Cardiff to play?

Um, I'm probably the only Devils fan hoping for a game against the Clan...
  6. B

Fife Away Next Weekend: Travel Warning

I think the Forth Road Bridge had major roadworks for our first game at Fife earlier this season. Once news spread about the Forth Road Bridge delays, everyone began diverting to the Kincardine Bridge leading to one hour delays on this route, which was still a lot quicker than the Forth Road...
  7. B

Fife Away Next Weekend: Travel Warning

I hope nobody minds this being posted on this Forum as well as "Away Travel" but it may help a few people!! Just a warning to anyone travelling to Fife next weekend that major repairs to The Forth Road Bridge which were due to take place last weekend are now taking place next weekend. Although...
  8. B

Fife Away This Weekend: Travel Warning

Just a warning to anyone travelling to Fife next weekend that major repairs to The Forth Road Bridge which were due to take place last weekend are now taking place next weekend. Although scheduled to finish at 3.00 each afternoon they may go on longer. Last time they had weekend roadworks there...
  9. B

Programmes / Magazines / Videos / Scrapbooks for sale

Hi. I'd be interested in the lot but am having problems sending you a PM!! Please could you email me at <removed as requested> Thanks!
  10. B

EIHA rule on abandoned Invicta v Cardiff clash

http://invictadynamos.co.uk/wp/?p=3441 *** The Invicta Dynamos have today (18th January) received the ruling from the English Ice Hockey Association (EIHA) with regards to the abandoned clash against the Cardiff ENL Devils at the Silver Blades Ice Rink Gillingham on Saturday 17th December...
  11. B

Capitals v Devils - 15/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Capitals v Devils - 15/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Just got back home after an amazing weekend. I thought tonight was going to be a repeat of a few weeks ago with Devils starting slowly due to being a bit stiff rather than tired but after the first period they really were out on...
  12. B

Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat I took this pic at the end of the match.
  13. B

Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat What a great game which Chris has summed up nicely above. One thing to add is that one of the Caps' goals was as near to an own goal as I've seen in ice-hockey. Lyle saved, the puck went up into the air right in front of goal and...
  14. B

Merry Christmas

A Merry Christmas to everyone especially all the wonderful, helpful people I have spoken to / met / chatted with since joining "The Inferno". If any of you are going to Edinburgh on Tuesday, see you there.....
  15. B

ENL Review and Invicta Preview

After the match was abandoned the Invicta Facebook page was quick to blame Devils. This morning they seem to be fuming at a report which has appeared at: http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Invicta-Dyn ... story.html KENT ice hockey club Invicta Dynamos has expressed its regret at the abandonment of...