Premier Sports

Thread starter #1
I just phoned up Premier Sports to cancel my subscription. When I told them that I only subscribed for the ice hockey and South American football I was offered a subscription for just £5.99 per month for the next 5 months after which I can give one month's notice to cancel or pay £11.99 per month or see if other offers are available.

Their cancellations phone number is 0333 003 3773 (apparently 0333 numbers are a new form of freephone number).

voth26

Just phoned premier sports to see how i cancel my subscription, and they offered me £3.99 for nxt 3 months without any hesitation and once it changes back to £11.99 ring again and they will look at giving me another offer. i guess they would rather give cheaper subscription to a customer rather than lose a customer happy days

Have Hope#35

voth26 said:
Just phoned premier sports to see how i cancel my subscription, and they offered me £3.99 for nxt 3 months without any hesitation and once it changes back to £11.99 ring again and they will look at giving me another offer. i guess they would rather give cheaper subscription to a customer rather than lose a customer happy days
Same with Sky to be honest... I was paying an eye watering £92/month until recently... I phoned to cancel and they asked what they could do to keep me... I jokingly said half the price and they managed to get me down to £52/month for the next 12months, definitely worth it!

Devil_Abroad

Have Hope#35 said:
voth26 said:
Same with Sky to be honest... I was paying an eye watering £92/month until recently... I phoned to cancel and they asked what they could do to keep me... I jokingly said half the price and they managed to get me down to £52/month for the next 12months, definitely worth it!
Yowzer you did far better than me lol

Down from £67/month to £45/month

Unfortunately it seems all companies treat repeat customers this way as if they think you wont move elsewhere as it takes effort and time - so lets keep the charges high and pass on the discount to attract new customers