Recent content by karlhock

1. K

Devils intro

Hi having not been to a game this season thinking its the same intro then its a compilation of theses songs starts with I think the start of Michael buble s cry me a river the into the tv show theme from the contender followed by nickelback burn it to the ground and then in to rev theory s...
  2. K

Intro....yay or nay

in my opinion for what its worth like the graphics and new stuff but does not give the crowd anything to join in with. i would use this as a pre intro just before we go into the nickelback music then you got a bit of visual showing who we are for the away fans followed by music intro like before...
  3. K

Cardiff Hockey Family

hi all the junior teams leagues are coming to the end of their seasons if not already finished here are some links to see how they all done http://eiha.co.uk/junior-leagues/junior ... 8-south-1/ http://eiha.co.uk/junior-leagues/junior ... 5-south-1/ http://eiha.co.uk/junior-leagues/junior...
  4. K

New Intro

having watched the intro for the 2nd time in nottingham game Im of the same opinion great graphics sound could be better to much talking but if used as a pre intro leading into burn it to the ground or even devil inside would be great but it needs something for the fans to get to grips with lets...
  5. K

New Intro

the new intro was visually great but a little long but others have said it need maybe to be a pre intro leading into burn it to the ground that gets the crowd involved more aswel and then that gets the atmosphere bumping from the start the screen are great and graphics for the calls are...
  6. K

"It looked like we may have blown it but ..."

Re: We've Just Blown It. BLOWN IT I dont think we have blown it still in a great position with 7 games to go. squeaky bum time maybe be keeps it interesting looking guessing what other results are or going to be. what it does prove though is that the league has got stronger which from fans...
  7. K

Stewards for New Season

just heard that all stewards are to be replaced with new one's from RAS for the coming season meaning payment for they and less money in bank for devils. losing all the old (volunteer) (fans of the club) stewards with not even a word of thanks. or even letting us know so we were able to get our...
  8. K

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

it seems to be a joint manager role in the under 10s with another guy why they need two with the under 10s im not sure but there we are gotta keep his hand in by the looks of it
  9. K

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

its not the best of times being a parent of a child in the (DCF) or whatever its called now we pay £55 per month plus bus money when playing away and raffle donations plus ice time when playing home. Not happy with Ragan being so called in charge but we do it for the kids hopefully the committee...
  10. K

Cardiff NIHL Announcement...

great news for the team i really wish the junior teams could follow in the same way
  11. K

Cardiff Devils Release...

Firstly I want to thank Phil for his time here great servant to the club the club means alot to him being a local lad not only the main team but you would often find him down the rink training the younger players and helping out so gives alot to the club other than just playing I dont think...
  12. K

players we never signed back

players i would like too see both only had for a short time one old one fairly new they would be rick brebant and craig weller there are prob loads more but they the first to that come to mind for me :Banana :Banana :Banana
  13. K

Places to watch the final ?

hi all anyone know of any pubs/clubs that are gonna show the final and or semi's if poss :Banana
  14. K

The Blame Game

just brilliant sums it up in a laughable way and any publicity is good publicity :Banana :Pickle in it ????????
  15. K

Bans from last night (as they stand)

max comes out as egends goes for franny you can see it on the youtube clip its around the 2 mins 40 sec mark he stars off by the devils ice door and runs in standing by macky