Recent content by Maverick

1. M

Conti Cup opponents.

Conti cup and revenue, Friday I could understand being quite. I was quite surprised on Saturday how empty the rink was. Of cause its an additional expense and times are tough for alot of people. It did seemed priced decently for value if you had the time/disposable How do teams cover there...
  2. M

Two way players!

We did this last year, is there a point in us announcing them when we are short benched we don't use them. What are the rules on using then etc. Brittan is out for a bit and Jardine is nursing an injury so taking games off. I get the argument of pointless bringing them if they won't get a...
  3. M

Devils Vs steelers - League - 15th Oct 22

So Jardine didn't play the 3rd either, and even before he stopped playing. I questioned how much I'd rather register or fourns instead both able to carry a game at times. Maybe Jard will come good later half of season like his first reason, but that doesn't work well in UK league. Brant also...
  4. M

Flames Vs Devils - CC - 8th Oct 22

Any idea why McAdam isn't even on the bench?
  5. M

Guildford stream

Exactly I really want to watch tonight but don't want to throw money away. Be good to hear is it better or worse than Storm's? Which I think is generally the worse atm although not unwatchable.
  6. M

Guildford stream

Simple query, how bad is it? I heared its just 1 camera angle?
  7. M

Harewood leaves the bees

As far as I remmber at the beginning of the season it was the bee's coach who pushed skalde to take him on part time.
  8. M

Rumour mill

As an under 25 Brit he will be in quite high demand
  9. M

20/21 Squad

To keep 4 line hockey the backup goalie needs to be a under 25 so either perrie or lawaday maybe they take turns so they get games, We then need to find another under 25 lord has trust in that will be super hard. As even duggan in the last few games saw limited ice time and he’s one of the best...
  10. M

Who’s going tonight???

As far as I’m aware Sheffield season ticket is for a fair few less games
  11. M

We look after our players!

Evan Mosey has been sent to a Pro Hockey Camp in the US to aid his recovery, and I know we have used Pro camps for other players in the past. How can the grumkins still complain about our management set up when we invest in our players so much. I don’t know any other EIHL team that would stand...
  12. M

Challenge cup ticket!

Maybe try the steelers? As you defo arn’t a devils fan
  13. M

DOPS Changes

Pelech has definitely done worse hits this year
  14. M

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

Depends, you talk a lot of rubbish does this make you a bin?
  15. M

Storm Vs Devils - 04 Jan 20 - League

We have been winning recently our total form hasn’t been perfect but we have been playing with a lot more intensity. Thursday and Saturday where a sudden sharp drop in form (we wernt great Wednesday either) what if the rumours are true and the nasty flu is going through the team, and you guys...