Recent content by NorthernDevil

1. N

Playoff Final weekend and final only available to sell

I am interested in the final ticket, where is the seat and how much? thanks in advance Jon
  2. N

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

First of all, what a magnificent performance last night from the team, starting with Bowns , the D played really well and Paris actually had a good game also! I don't want to upset anyone but I was a bit disappointed with how some of the Devils fans were banging on the plexi of the away bench...
  3. N

Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - Wed 20 Dec 2017 - C Cup 1/4 final 1st leg -FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Do the Flames do a Webcast? Struggling to find it online, Cheers
  4. N

The Chirstmas Schedule.

So, when the Devils take the ice against the Steelers on Saturday we will be at the start of playing eight games in fourteen days. So the big thing we have to consider are any of the players who are currently injured close to returning, its going to be tough on the body with a tight schedule and...
  5. N

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - Sat 4 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

With Fitzgerald, Deveaux, Marquardt and possibly Ramsey playing on Saturday it could get quite feisty, especially as its the first game between the two sides in Cardiff this season. Hoping our lads don't back down and prove why we are the best in the league! Should be a good advert for UK Hockey...
  6. N

BATCH

Fitzgerald was given a 10 + Game last night at Ice Sheffield v Braehead, so he could also be suspended for the game on Saturday.