Recent content by Np86

1. N

Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Update Advice from somebody please? I have just purchased the webstream for this evening, done through paypal. However, the payment has gone through twice and it's still staying BACK TO PLAYLIST Access Denied ! This ticket is unpaid...
  2. N

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

Can somebody please post the video again? To me it looks like the fan has approached him not overly aggressive but a exchange of words is imminent. I personally dont see it as a threat. The guy looks like he has his hands in his pockets!!! Even after Olson throws the punch the fan doesnt make...
  3. N

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

What would the consequences be to forfeit a game? Im thinking an away game of course? Even a play off semi or final?
  4. N

Its time Adams went

What a bs thread! G has done a quality job. The players need to start performing. You can not teach hard work! For me last night, Belfast had more players willing to put everything on the line for their TEAM! That was the difference......
  5. N

Devils v Giants - 27/09 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

What an absolute dire performance. Rarely comment on here but thought I'd give my pennies worth today. For me there are 2 players at the moment who are not performing anywhere near what they should be doing. The first Milam, absolutely shocking last night and probably should have been...
  6. N

This is bound to jinx us...but....

Lloyd looked ready to drop them with Kenton I think it was. Keefe gave maxi a little dig after his hit and would have gone no doubt. Peacock looked quite happy to go with batch who skated away. For me, somebody had to step up last night but it never came.
  7. N

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=20530 Get this guy here!
  8. N

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Devilsfan66 - How about you back up what you are saying? For me personally, Sam had a bad year. He looked slow in some games and unfit. Could be injury i dont know. When Sam wasnt getting the same ice time as last year and others players were getting their chance you respond in 2 ways. Get...
  9. N

Any given weekend

I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life any more it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you...
  10. N

Blaze Sign...............

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/blaze-sign ... er-p175603
  11. N

Stingrays v Devils - 06/11 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Is it just me or did the hit on Sam Smith look very similar to the hit Doucet made? There is no way the hit Frank made is a ban. Campbell you are a useless tool.
  12. N

rink atmosphere

Thats the fella, what a character! Bring him back......
  13. N

rink atmosphere

Can anybody remember the guy that used to stand at the back of "i think" was block 13 in the wnir? Get him back! Between him and ECHO man they could rally the troops! In fact get them back and i will personally pay for both tickets! (for the first week) ;-)
  14. N

rink atmosphere

Give the fans something to cheer about then....... A hit, cycling the puck down low, hustling every oppsoition player with the puck, get in their faces...... SOMETHING to get the crowd in to the game...... Unfortunately we had none of the above! If the players want that "6th man" out there give...
  15. N

Kelly gone? - Club Restructure

Re: Kelly gone? Can anyone confirm if Paul Sullivan is still working in the office?