Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2024/25

moggy#9

Looks like Keefe is getting the band back together. It will have been 2 years since that formation.....Will they be as good?
There's a definite risk of diminishing returns with returnees, besko proved that. But it'll sell tickets. We've been as guilty of that strategy as anyone.

Devils86

FLAMES | Whilst we are at it, Guildford confirmed Ryan Tait as returning....I may have pointed out to them that they had already announced all the above...

So they ear-marked a new re-signing for tomorrow! Eyes peeled

Pembo

Wonder how many teams are announcing signings real time? And how many have players signed but deciding to just drip feed announcements? With couple of good GB players who were rumoured to be in discussion with us now confirmed as staying with Panthers I wonder if this changes likelihood of us just sticking with same Brit pack? If Waller does go to Flames might be a tricky landscape in next couple of years as our main Brits well into 30s and if Perlini comes in he’s another 30 something. Panthers will be delighted to have retained Tetlow and Betteridge.

MA18

Wonder how many teams are announcing signings real time? And how many have players signed but deciding to just drip feed announcements? With couple of good GB players who were rumoured to be in discussion with us now confirmed as staying with Panthers I wonder if this changes likelihood of us just sticking with same Brit pack? If Waller does go to Flames might be a tricky landscape in next couple of years as our main Brits well into 30s and if Perlini comes in he’s another 30 something. Panthers will be delighted to have retained Tetlow and Betteridge.
I’m sure the majority of not all of the roosters are signed already.