Search results

1. K

Stewards for New Season

just heard that all stewards are to be replaced with new one's from RAS for the coming season meaning payment for they and less money in bank for devils. losing all the old (volunteer) (fans of the club) stewards with not even a word of thanks. or even letting us know so we were able to get our...
  2. K

Places to watch the final ?

hi all anyone know of any pubs/clubs that are gonna show the final and or semi's if poss :Banana
  3. K

New look shirts ???

Hi all Any at the game last night notice the shirt's the free bet and the devils logo were back to front not the best look for a top class team is it unless they are going for the ambulance look lol be good to win in the shirt off they back though a one off especially if devils go on to...
  4. K

luxury player

just wondering who is our luxury player is or are we adding another player or has the whole thing been blown out of the water now :?:
  5. K

devils skate event

Hi all Did any of you get to go to the skake with the devils event yesterday were all the players there i have heard that they all didnt stay for the whole time I could nt make it as i was working so just wondering what my son and me missed out on was it worth going or not