New look shirts ???

Thread starter #1
Hi all

Any at the game last night notice the shirt's the free bet and the devils logo were back to front not the best look for a top class team is it unless they are going for the ambulance look lol

be good to win in the shirt off they back though a one off especially if devils go on to win something

but just wondering how the hell this could have happened and how the devils could have let it happen though

TheStub

Not sure you can blame the Devils for Rhino messing up.

It seems that Devils contacted Rhino, but Rhino were unable to fix their mistakes. Hopefully when they get back from Christmas they can fix the quality control issue.

Please - CH next year rather than these awful Rhino rags.

Wannabe2

Totally agree how can it be the Devils fault if the plonkers printed them inside out :lol: . Please please lets get back to real hockey shirts and let Corkey sort them, they would do a lot better in the auctions as well, lets get away from the Primark look please.

James

Administrator
Let me be the first to spread the totally unfounded rumour that Rhino did it deliberately to make the devils look stupid now they own the Steelers :D

I really hope the switch from CH to Rhino was worth it... They look cheap, and mistakes like this prove they probably are very cheap.

Personally, I haven't got a shirt this year + have stopped spending £4/match on shirt off his back. Thinking about it, that's a lot of cash lost off me.

Thread starter #6
No one blaming the devils at all just made to look like fools I to hope they go back to CH next season

but you think they could have used the older shirts they had the one's with the non red number's that they've used all season rather than been made fools of by wearing the backwards one's
and I agree steelers/rhino out to make fools of us ???

roll on next season and back to propper hockey shirts

Same thing happened with the Giants red jerseys at the beginning of the season, logo on sleeve was printed back to front. Rhino jerseys too but sorted now..

TheStub

If they can't get two of their highest profile customers right, that screams "avoid this company at all costs".

Let's be honest - a casual glance at the Devils jersey would see the problem. Stebeerf across the front stands out.

To be honest I didn't even notice the jerseys last night. If I was a shirt sponserer I wouldn't be happy with what happend last night so I don't know what they will tell the sponsors for messing up there logos. Just hope they contact all sponsors about the situation and hope they see the funny side of it.

D

Deleted member 1337

TheStub said:
I'm guessing the set 1 jerseys were already given to the sponsors before the mistake was noticed.
thats why there was a jersey auction a week or two ago as no one noticed by then ;)