Search results

1. 1

My Turn

Am looking for a "My Turn" Scott Matska sweater, XL. Can exchange for a Devils top if you wish. DM me if able to oblige.
  2. 1

Hockey magazines to give away.

I have a number of Powerplay and IHNR magazines from 1997/98 to give away, also several "Talk of the Devils" from 1989/90 to anyone who wants them.
  3. 1

PLAOFF FINALS

My family and some of my friends are unable to make it to Nottingham this weekend, neither do any of us have Premier Sports. Does anyone know if any of the sports bars, i.e. Bierkeller, Walkabout, will be showing the games live?
  4. 1

Todd Kelman on BBC Wales tonight

Really good positive interview with Todd. Does anyone know if this interview is on BBC iplayer? Would like to hear it again.
  5. 1

SCRAPBOOKS

I have a number of scrapbooks of newspaper cuttings from the start of the Devils in 1986 up until early 1990s. They are taking up space and I need to move them on. If anybody would like them let me know and I can arrange to meet up and pass them on.
  6. 1

TICKET RECEIPTS

Can someone explain how the receipts from tickets sales are allocated? Does the home club keep all of the monies, or does the away team receive part of it? My reason for asking is that I am puzzled as to why a number of challenge cup games double up as leagues games as well. Is it more...
  7. 1

VHS HOCKEY VIDEO

For sale. VHS copy of SLASPHOT. Block 6 fan. £1.00. Tel:07519172757.