Search results

1. K

Panthers v Devils - 13/11 - 7:00pm - League & CC

Think i must have been blinded by frustration at our 'superstars'. Interested on your guys opinion on Penner?
  2. K

Cant argue with his quality though. talking of NHLers, i didnt seem to notice Weller too much?
  3. K

Start with a crappy blue tent that is falling down in places, poor site lines, ice that often turns to slush, cold "hot" dogs, a massive que at the bar, oh and the smell of pee. But we love it and there is always a great atmosphere, particularly in the games against the Panthers! How much are...
  4. K

How much are tickets? And whats the capacity?
  5. K

Lol. Cant wait for the next time we play you! Should be going to my first away game in Cardiff in December, what should i expect?
  6. K

I dont blame Dean Smith at all, we werent good enough, taking the positive though, we played a terrible game and we still took you right down to the wire, which is promising. Only a gammy penatly shot made the difference. As i have sad previously Congratulations, im not sore and can accept we lost.
  7. K

I counted at least 5.. clarke was useless..
  8. K

What a game! As a panthers fan i can only say well done Devils. Agreed Penner IS a waste of space i would pay for his flight home. I was pleased we took a point out of last night, we did not turn up for 45 minutes, hit the pipes countless times, it just wasnt our night. K-wall was utter class...