Search results

1. R

3rd August

No shirt for me this season that logo is making my eyes bleed what were they thinking
  2. R

Increased activity outside IAW …..

no ice down yet but the preparations are in progress you cant just lay ice without first lowering temp of the building
  3. R

Vez Testimonial

i have one on dvd
  4. R

steelers

a post on facebook says the fly dsa arena is going to be mothballed by sheffiield city trust along with city hall sheffield international venues say all staff are at risk of redundancy. posted by chasing the puck
  5. R

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

not workiing for me either
  6. R

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas and happy New year to all
  7. R

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

to clear up the confusion of the tech issues the usual match night tech guy had a medical problem needing a hospital visit. the stand in was arranged an hour before face off so had very little time to get anything sorted . the zamboni was operated by mikey who is arena manager because ricky the...
  8. R

Happy New Year Lovely People

Happy New year all may the next one be better than the last
  9. R

Season Tickets 2017/2018

if this is the reason for the change then they have changed the wrong blocks i think
  10. R

Thoughts on Bordy so far

rosehill,mgratten,neilson or bordy. i think we had the better pick in bordy tough sensible and overall team player with the added fear factor
  11. R

black shirt

apolagies if this is in wrong place but due to an error i have a kids medium 2015 black devils shirt i need to sell if anyone is interested brand new never worn £50. if any intrest we sit infront of block 2 next to block 1 thanks ann rogers
  12. R

How can we get the crowd figures up?

more tv exposure on the news sport section not just game results but up coming fixtures for the weekend might help we only seem to get a mension after we play and then its not every game and do we do school visits anymore
  13. R

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

how aboutb this fella Taylor Vichorek. He is giant at 6'8 and weighs 271 pounds.
  14. R

front of block 2

i think we need to lighten up a bit here its not about knowing the rules its about supporting the team and creating atmosphere with some fun thrown in it is after all our team whether the ref is right or wrong does not matter go block 2 we rock
  15. R

Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

agree with everything in wannabe's post i dont think frank deserves the criticism he is one of the better performers
  16. R

Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

i think its time to lose pierce he seems to be coasting every game and just waits for the puck to come to him for me we should put dobbin on first line and get a replacement for third line dobbin is far more active and interactive on the play andeffective also underrated by some distance
  17. R

Mr Brad Voth

if brad leaves the club for any other reason than to be closer to his other half then the league and its officials (muppets to a man) should be held accountable for travesty of the game if we lose our talisman then it would leave very large boots to fill .he has proven that not all enforcers are...
  18. R

Devils v Panthers - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates...

just out of interest and i know it makes little difference to the outcome but when the panthers scored thier second goal the net was off
  19. R

Hockeyfest - Live on UKHL

read on the thf that it is also being covered by radio shuff,coventryand bottingham