front of block 2

KEVIN said:
Funny old sport ice hockey you shout and scream and you get slated by HOME fans, if you're quiet your known as a cardboard cut out by AWAY fans.
As it happens I'm a mindless block 2 moron and love it ;)
In tune with the rather comical renaming of an iconic football ground earlier today maybe we could become 'THE MINDLESS MORON BLOCK' (formerly known as Block 2).

I feel a banner unveiling may be the way forward !!!! :shock: :shock:

Watch this space.......

BLOCK 3 DEVIL said:
KEVIN said:
Funny old sport ice hockey you shout and scream and you get slated by HOME fans, if you're quiet your known as a cardboard cut out by AWAY fans.
In tune with the rather comical renaming of an iconic football ground earlier today maybe we could become 'THE MINDLESS MORON BLOCK' (formerly known as Block 2).

Watch this space.......
:lol: :lol:

Maybe a competition for the best banner. Come on kids get your crayons out and get creative :lol:

KEVIN said:
BLOCK 3 DEVIL said:
KEVIN said:

Watch this space.......
:lol: :lol:

Maybe a competition for the best banner. Come on kids get your crayons out and get creative :lol:
Sod the kids..... come on the adults !

For what its worth I sit in block 2 because imo it is the best block to sit in. However I know it can be irritating when someone doesn't know what they are talking about are shouting at the ref but really who can stop them? They can do whatever the hell they like and its no business of ours...

Why is it that every time people are on here complaining about OUR fans it always seems to be Clare complaining the most? Getting pretty bored of it to be honest.

danhall76 said:
For what its worth I sit in block 2 because imo it is the best block to sit in. However I know it can be irritating when someone doesn't know what they are talking about are shouting at the ref but really who can stop them? They can do whatever the hell they like and its no business of ours...

Why is it that every time people are on here complaining about OUR fans it always seems to be Clare complaining the most? Getting pretty bored of it to be honest.
Here we go 15 pager now!!

Finny

Be careful what you put on the banners.

I remember in the WNIR during our BNL season we were struggling and people weren't happy with the effort of certain imports.

A couple of fans made a banner saying "We only came for the brits".

It got taken down after a complaint from an import or two.

:)

i think we need to lighten up a bit here its not about knowing the rules
its about supporting the team and creating atmosphere with some fun thrown in it is after all our team whether the ref is right or wrong does not matter

go block 2 we rock

Re: Re: front of block 2

Clare said:
You're entitled to a chant, and to abuse the ref. I'm entitled to complain. I like to complain :-D
Of course you do, your a woman ;-).

I can't believe people are actually moaning about 'people who don't know what they are talking about' shouting at the ref, get over it and watch the game.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Proud to be a block two 'moron'. The only thing keeping some of the games interesting at the moment is Steve, soundwaves and rempel16's banter! God bless you boys !

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Paul Sullivan

Speaking from my perspective some of the best moments in the past few years have come from Block 2 and - whisper it quietly - Block 3 *gasp*

Interesting that the 'Mindless Moron' tag has come up again after all these years. Ahh the good ol' days of the Morons back in the WNIR next to the away fans.

Nothing makes me happier than either not playing a track to killing one when I can hear the guys chirping away.

"You're not sexy anymore" had shades of the 2,000 fans singing "He shot, he missed" at Toe-knee-Hand back in the glory days....

As long as it's at a Universal rating (sic) then please keep on keeping on. It has even been known for a text request to make it to Block two for certain chants! It just needs more to join in, as the "shoes off" song proves.

Long may the criticism and shouting continue. In the rink, anyway :lol:

wildthing74

Only one comment from me.The 'mindless morons' will never be replicated Mr Rhythm and seems even some of the original songs penned by those amazing fans seem to have been borrowed by the pretenders next door. Wonder who invented the " you've got X,we've got 6 we make you look like a bunch of..."
Fans come and go but legends live on! :D