Search results

1. T

Wanted - Rob Davison jersey

I’m looking to fill a space on my office wall and I’d really like a Davison jersey. Let me know if you’ve got one you’d consider selling.
  2. T

Pete Russell confirmed as Head Coach

Confirmed on Twitter a few mins ago.
  3. T

Wanted - Jerseys

Hi there I’ve got space on my wall for two more framed jerseys. Ideally, I’d like to find two of the following - Rob Davison Regan Darby Nathan Rempel Brad Voth Easy to see when I was living in Cardiff and able to watch a lot of games! PM if you have anything suitable you’d be willing to...
  4. T

Darby jersey for sale?

Has anyone got a Regan Darby game worn jersey that they’d consider selling?
  5. T

Regan Darby jersey?

I’m after a Darby gamer. I Imagine I’m probably the only person who would want one(!), but let me know if anyone has one they would like to offload. Thanks. Tommy.
  6. T

Best Devils Fighter...?

I’m expecting more fireworks in the Giants game tonight! Louis has looked comfortable against Pelech in their two fights. Got me thinking...he’s done well against some tough guys since joining the team. Where would you rank him in the list of best Devils fighters? What does your top 5 all time...
  7. T

Ice Hockey betting

I quite enjoy betting on the EIHL games. Sky Bet and Betfair both seem to cover the games. I only bet a few quid, but the odds are often quite good - perhaps because it’s a minority sport and bookies don’t understand the significance of something like an injured import goalie or a bus trip...
  8. T

2 tickets for sale for Sunday’s game against the Steelers

Because of the amber warning, we aren’t risking the 4 hour round trip from Devon on Sunday. Looking to sell our tickets - Block 8, D18 and D19 - great seats. Looking for face value - £18 each. Tommy
  9. T

Doug Clarkson letter/statement

Doug has sent an open letter with his views on the GB game. Can be found through his profile on Twitter. Someone more skilled than me than probably post a link.
  10. T

Lines...

Every NHL game I've watched all season has had the same players on the same lines. From what I can see, teams change lines only when injury intervenes. Every Devils game I've watched all season has had different forward lines. Hockey, perhaps more any sport other than basketball, requires...
  11. T

Webcast season ticket

I live too far away to catch many home games, unfortunately, but I do buy almost all of the webcasts. I wonder if IceTimeTV have considered offering a package deal, where fans can buy 10 games for a discounted price that they can then use as and when they want. If it's £8 a webcast normally...
  12. T

Voth Jersey wanted

Hi everyone I'm after a Voth jersey - doesn't need to be a gamer, although I'm open to that. Signed would be nice too, but that's not essential. I'm not fussed on colour (black would be my preference), but I would like one with the stitched numbers and sponsors rather than the printed ones...
  13. T

Do the Playoffs even matter?

I know it's a fun weekend, and there's a trophy at the end of it, but a team only needs to win 4 games (or less if they win one leg of the semi-final by a sizeable margin after losing the other) to be 'Playoff Champions'. It's so different in the NHL, where they have to progress through various...
  14. T

So...who would you like to see return?

I expect I'll get flamed for this by some over-protective souls responding with cries of "we shouldn't criticise the team" and "the players read this forum", but I think it's a valid question to raise now that the season has finished for the Devils. I will caveat my view by admitting that I've...
  15. T

The league standings

So... Am I right in thinking that if the Devils win on Wednesday then they will be level with the steelers and a point ahead of the clan, with all teams having two games to play? Clan should take 4 points from their games, unless Fife can stop them on Sunday, but that won't matter anyway if we...
  16. T

WANTED - jerseys

Hi everyone I'm after 2 jerseys - a Voth jersey for me, and a Batch jersey for the other half. They don't have to be gamers, and a Batch gamer would drown my girlfriend anyway, but I'd like the Voth one to be signed if possible. If anyone has anything that might be for sale, let me know...
  17. T

Yablonski

I've rather lost track of player rumours/trades over the past month or two. Other commitments have prevented my much-enjoyed trawling of this forum. My friend said that the Devils nearly signed Jeremy Yablonski and that he is rumoured to be considered for next year. Does anyone know if there...
  18. T

Wanted - Voth Jersey (not gamer)

Hi everyone I am looking to get hold of a Brad Voth jersey to frame and hang on my wall next to my Angelstad. Not a gamer - just a jersey with his name and number on it. Signed would be nice too, but I might try and organise that myself anyway. Kept meaning to get one but living away meant a...