Search results

1. WelshHabsFan

The Bumper Devils Confirmed Signing & Departures 2014/15

Re: The Singular Devil Confirmed Signing & Departures 2014/1 This article says Tyson Marsh is staying. Looking forward to the official announcement of that! http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/oth ... n.24549741 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  2. WelshHabsFan

Any sign of the new D man?

Sounds so simple when you say it like that! :)
  3. WelshHabsFan

In fairness I don't think the club has used it as an excuse, just me thinking out loud. It must have been a disappointment if they thought some extra cash could part-fund a newbie. You however are completely correct. They used to have great success with Groupon and Living Social and them. Then...
  4. WelshHabsFan

The club probably didn't even cover costs on Wednesday though. The Capitals would've been embarrassed by that turnout. If they're not getting the money in they can't pay it out. I wonder if the extra income anticipated from Wednesday not being forthcoming has affected plans. Sent from my...
  5. WelshHabsFan

Giants v Devils - Sat 11 Jan - FO 7pm

Would anyone watching the webcast be willing to text? I'm out tomorrow night so I want to be surreptitiously checking my phone at regular intervals. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  6. WelshHabsFan

Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 8th Jan - 7:30 pm / Chat

Re: Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 8th Jan - 7:30 pm / C Your all just bein grammer nazi's now. Their is know point bein critical of are spellin on a internet forum! You wood need all weak. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. WelshHabsFan

Re: Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 8th Jan - 7:30 pm / C 50:50 prize announced as £6:50. Maybe a lot of people did decide to watch online? I hope. I thought about leaving it because of the extra cost but I'm glad this isn't my fault now! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  8. WelshHabsFan

Re: Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 8th Jan - 7:30 pm / C Intimate atmosphere tonight. I'm quite enjoying anyway, and I came all the way from Swansea on a school night. Maybe we sold a whole s***load of webcasts. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  9. WelshHabsFan

Pizza van outside rink on game nights...

I remember seeing one of these around the back of the rink. It's behind that palisade fencing.
  10. WelshHabsFan

Devils Vs Steelers - 5th Jan 2014 - 6pm - Chat

I hadn't realised how short benched we were. Well done to the guys for 1. Coming back after last night 2. Keeping their composure when Steelers went down like they thought they were playing with a round ball on grass and 3. killing penalty after penalty and getting that penalty shot win. I for...
  11. WelshHabsFan

Panthers Sign

That is incredible: in a 30 game regular season, plus possible Challenge Cup and post-season playoffs.
  12. WelshHabsFan

Devils Vs Blaze - Festive Double header - Chat / Updates

A see-sawing scoreboard? If you're not looking at the technical stuff it was a tense kind of 'could go either way' game. Granted it wasn't the most enthralling performance from the team, but it remained in the balance.
  13. WelshHabsFan

Devils Vs Blaze - Festive Double header - Chat / Updates

Attendance 1,869 by the game sheet. That would be the biggest I think. From the webcast I don't know what went wrong. I think there were just a couple of howlers that we were punished for by the Blaze's core of outstanding players. They weren't great but Tanaka, Guthrie, Egener, Tait...
  14. WelshHabsFan

Great way to win in OT!!!

And you thought leaking one through the 5-hole was embarrassing. A mate sent me this ref-cam video as well. Worth a look: makes me realise how hard it is to call a hockey game. And our refs are alone! https://t.co/RBZXRJICPP Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  15. WelshHabsFan

Devils Vs Steelers - Weekend Double header - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Weekend Double header - Chat / Upda These last five home games have been magical, I've fallen in love again! Cook was really rather good and the team played like we thought they would at the start of the season. I thought I hadn't seen Liimateinen but I hope he's ok...
  16. WelshHabsFan

New Netminder - Phil Cook

Those Steelers fans may have a point with the lack of shots. Game sheet for Saturday shows he faced a measly 28 shots and achieved a save percentage of .857. Last night he is recorded as having faced a paltry 41 shots with a fairly amateurish save percentage of .976. I don't think I need to...
  17. WelshHabsFan

I have Phil's theme tune here. A German techno classic. For those not conversant in the language, the lyrics can be loosely translated as 'cookies: I like cookies'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BstgEaq ... ata_player
  18. WelshHabsFan

And if Dan hangs around Phil won't find many better coaches/mentors either. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  19. WelshHabsFan

Re: New Netminder Seems a bit green but maybe this is his route into the professional game after uni and he'll be keen to impress. Croeso Phil! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  20. WelshHabsFan

Lacosta forced to retire!

I'm on board. I think finding 500 is a stretch but even 300 people per week is a wage equivalent to about £18k.p.a. after tax. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk