Search results

1. WelshHabsFan

Mark Richardson back!

@cardiffdevils: Cardiff Devils :: Welcome back to Mark Richardson for 2013/14 http://t.co/glAn6w5nXy via @cardiffdevils @officialEIHL Sorry couldn't see that this was already up. We're not that slow collectively, are we? Mods, delete this if I'm being blind! Excellent news, surely. If not...
  2. WelshHabsFan

Peter Sykora goal

Most of you will probably have seen this via Yahoo, but to mop up anyone else... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWCU-qXx-6E
  3. WelshHabsFan

Wales Internationals

Hi all, Fully expecting to be lampooned and shot down in flames, but I got to thinking about a what a Welsh hockey team would look like. So far I have; Coach : Neil Francis (Cardiff Devils) Goalies : Stevie Lyle (Basingstoke Bison) Joe Myers (Cardiff Devils) Defencemen: Alex Symonds...
  4. WelshHabsFan

Premier Sports, right now

A bit late, but if you're not in work in the morning right now Premier Sports are showing NHL Tonight followed by three games, all on freeview. That means you can watch 5 hours of hockey from now, for free (albeit interrupted by NRL before the Vancouver game starts). Why are you still reading...
  5. WelshHabsFan

East Finals NHL

@srwiggins: @PremierSportsTV have Devils v Rangers game 3 on Freeview. Saturday 19th May at 18:00 hrs. RT so your followers can see it.
  6. WelshHabsFan

Ice Hockey World Championships

With the Stanley cup going on too, this is taking things into overdrive! I have a region 2 satellite for German telly. I was in work when Germany beat Italy 7-2, but saw the end of the Czechs beating Denmark 2-0, watching Belarus v Finland now, but looking forward to Sweden v Norway at half 8...
  7. WelshHabsFan

Personal Messages

This can be deleted if I get a result but I didn't know what else to do! I don't seem to be able to send PMs. Even if I reply to one on the forum, I get a screen that says 'no recipient defined'. Is it just me...? :oops: Sorry to everyone who may feel compelled to look at this shiny new thread.
  8. WelshHabsFan

Chatting about West Wales ( and Swansea... )

Defo need to get on this then! Wishing everyone out West a superb Christmas, and we'll make a collective new year's resolution to send less fuel duty to the treasury! Shall we start a new thread then?