Search results

1. Devils86

Panthers sign...,

....not sure yet but they announce it tonight. Thought we had another week before having to set up the traditional off-season threads!
  2. Devils86

Fans' Forum

7pm (Doors: 1830) on Thursday 14th March is a Fans' Forum event with Todd and Katrina. A good opportunity for everyone to voice their opinions (good or constructive) in person.
  3. Devils86

Retro Night Jersey...

They would have sold thousands had they released this as the away jersey https://x.com/cardiffdevils/status/1764742829765431690?s=46&t=YwQWjFwVwTjcifQct6ENMg Edit: to add another photo released by Devils
  4. Devils86

Looking for a cap....

Reebok cap, black - a la....
  5. Devils86

Return of Chucky....

Not the film. Charles "Chucky" Linglet is back in the ECHL at the spritely age of 41! Just signed for the Florida Everblades....ices tonight on their 4th line as #16 Won't have to wait too long to meet up with Lordo and Lou - they face the Swamp Rabbits at the end of the month
  6. Devils86

D-man Departs

Former 2-way Devil Ed Bradley, who had committed to Bristol full time, has departed the Pitbulls. Fife were teasing a new D-signing earlier, could he be on his way up north? (Ed. Didn't think I meant a current Devil?;) )
  7. Devils86

The Perfect Storm?

Companies House shows that the company that currently owns Storm has filed for liquidation this month... Gut tells me this is a behind the scenes way of the club restructuring or moving debt. But would be very concerned if I was a Storm fan. As an EIHL fan we need every team to be doing well...
  8. Devils86

STHE Jersey

Anybody heard/seen anything? I had a random thought that maybe it would be a green jersey with the original logo on it...like a jersey version of the retro baseball cap thats been released this year... But, lets not go down THAT route again... OR maybe something pitch-forky by Corky...
  9. Devils86

Potential Swap

Going through the collection I have two game worn jerseys I might be tempted to swap for other game worns... 2019/20 Black Skyline #55 Shaone Morrisonn (would be looking for another black skyline game worn tbh) 2021/22 White #22 Justin Crandall (significant wear to so sleeves, picture of it in...
  10. Devils86

That annual check in at the auction....

....when I left Brandt and Waller had gone for more than £1k, Kozun at £900 I think. Anyone keeping track?
  11. Devils86

Jardine and Cougler

I've completely forgotten the rules around IR (is it?) - does registering a player IR mean they don't count towards the limits of imports per season or towards salary cap? No idea. Just seems we've missed Jardine since that clash with Brittain just before Conti Cup semi final weekend, seems too...
  12. Devils86

Reaching for characteristics...

Incredibly incendiary topic so need to phrase carefully. It really hacks me off when people on social media revert to 'don't pick on me because of XYZ' which often have nothing to do with anything. ISTR some away fans using the same tactic to try and stir up trouble/get attention a few months...
  13. Devils86

Doubt anyone at Devils will notice, but....

Gents toilets by the bar are a disgrace. 2 cubicals out of 5 working. Locks broken. Toilets blocked. No hand wash or sanitizer. The seems like once again when the council can't find a partner to run the rink to the very basic of standards that the Devils will need to step up.
  14. Devils86

Silly idea, but...

...IAW always seems a better environment when we have a live singer doing the anthem. Paul did a great job last season - the recording this early season doesn't hit the same chord... Not saying it has anything to do with slow starts etc...but you never know
  15. Devils86

Au Revoir

See that Carlo Finucci has retired after 4 seasons across the Firth. It got me thinking about players who have retired without a send off. Loads of them as those announcements tend to come after they have already finished a season. But question for you, which Devil would you have wanted the...
  16. Devils86

Pre-season 2022: Belfast Games

Anyone have any comments from our first pre-season friendly?
  17. Devils86

New Devils Jerseys

Anybody heard any dates for reveal or any pre-season events for STH which might include jersey reveals?
  18. Devils86

Return of the Capitals

Edinburgh Capitals are back this season at SNL level. Hope they make a go of it. We need more teams and more fans across the UK https://www.edcapitals.com/coach-steven-lynch-to-lead-edinburgh-capitals-return-to-the-ice-this-season/07/
  19. Devils86

Pride Jersey Auction

Great night all-round. Anyone know of the jersey prices? - we left when Waller's was at £400 or so.
  20. Devils86

Devils v Flames - Saturday 19/2/22 - 1x ticket

Single Silver level ticket available at face value. Block 2, top rows, nice neighbours, good access to stairs (lol) Message me if interested