Search results

1. C

A pile of Devils Game Worn's for Sale

Apologies for an almost duplicate post, I wanted to add some more in, but couldn't seem to edit the older post. If your interested in anything, you can PM me on here, or I can be contacted at AAtlanta99@aol.com Thanks Russ Romaniuk - £250 Game worn Playoffs 2005 Jersey White Kirk DeWaele -...
  2. C

Regan Darby Challenge Cup Winners Jersey 2006

For Sale Regan Darby's Black Challenge Cup Winners Jersey 2006 - £275 (bargain, particularly as it cost me £770 - ouch!).
  3. C

A few for sale

For sale are a few of my girlfriend's shirts, that maybe, someone can enjoy instead of them being stuck in a cupboard. I know she'd prefer the money towards the restoration of her 1971 VW Beetle. I think she has some COA's somewhere, for the ones that came with certain jersey's anyway. You...
  4. C

Brad Voth set 1 home white 2007-08

I have a home set 1 Brad Voth jersey for sale from the 2007-08 season. Light wear, don't know if he was injured or banned for a while lol. Comes with COA £250
  5. C

Russ Romaniuk last ever Devils home jersey for sale.

Russ Romaniuk's last ever competitive home white jersey worn in the Playoffs of 2005. Great jersey of a terrific player and nice guy. Available for a bargain £225 (cost me £510 at auction). If you'd like to see any pictures then please contact me at AAtlanta99@aol.com. Thank you to the...
  6. C

FOR SALE (I think) - Voth, Matulik, Romaniuk

I'm wavering to keep or not, so don't be surprised if I decide to keep them. Voth - Red with D logo 2009-10 - £275 Voth - White set 2 2009-10 - £275 Matulik - Black Coca Cola Playoffs 2003 - £295 (original buyer paid £1000 at auction) Romaniuk - White Playoffs 2005 - £295 If your interested I...
  7. C

Why was a thread removed, selective moderating?

I notice that the Playoff tickets thread has been removed. Is it because a poster was critical, and rightly so, of a moderator's partners bad attitude towards those who gave up their time and volunteered to sort out the Playoff tickets? If that is the case, then it's double standards, as...
  8. C

Watch S&M and the Super Bowl FREE at O'Neill's

Just a heads up for those who love a bit of S&M, and American football, that O'Neill's St Mary Street Cardiff have an extension and will be showing the Super Bowl in it's entirety on Sunday 6th February 2011. S&M will be live on stage at 9.30pm playing their usual range of acoustic covers, and...
  9. C

Why is Ben Simon a priority ahead of Gerad Adams?

Fair enough that Paul Ragan seems to have made it a priority to ensure he's signed Ben Simon for Sheffield Steelers as coach next season. But, why hasn't he done the same at Cardiff with Gerad Adams who's done a fantastic job to date?
  10. C

Looking for Brad Voth DEVILS gameworn jerseys!

Looking for Brad Voth Devils gameworn jerseys. If you have any your interested in selling, please send me a message with how much your looking for to my e-mail AAtlanta99@aol.com. No PM's please as I have trouble with them on here. Thanks
  11. C

RARE Ivan Matulik Devils Coca Cola Black Playoff jersey 2003

The impending demands of her majesty's tax officers, coupled with a prang in my car on the ice today, mean I am selling off some of my treasures (or as my girlfriend calls them 'cr*p'). Considering letting go a very highly collectable Ivan Matulik black Coca Cola Devils playoff jersey from...
  12. C

Knockout Cup winners medal 2007 as issued to the players.

I have for sale a very unique item and a fantastic bit of collectable memorabillia. It's a winners medal as presented to the Devils players for winning the Knockout cup in 2007 at Coventry. Medal comes in a presentation case. I will also include a colour photograph of the team celebrating with...
  13. C

Ed Patterson Jersey 2005-06 - Priced To Go!

This is an Ed Patterson set 1 home white game worn jersey from the 2005-06 season. Has a fair old bit of wear and comes with a club COA. Ed of course played in the NHL for the Pittsburgh Penguins Priced to go at £105 inclusive of postage, or £100 if you'd like to pick up from my house in...
  14. C

Rocksteady Eddy - PLEASE READ

Many of you long standing Devils supporters will know Eddy Taylor or as he is known on this and other forums 'Rocksteady Eddy.' He and his wife Lisa have been passionate supporters of the Devils since the team was formed. In fact, I believe Eddy may well have been the teams first DJ/announcer...
  15. C

FOR SALE - Ed Patterson White Home 2005-06

Have an Ed Patterson white home jersey #23 set 1 with LOA from the 2005-06 season with lots of wear £140 ono. Have problems with my PM's on here, so if your interested please contact me at AAtlanta99@aol.com Thanks
  16. C

One ticket available for Saturday

Ticket available for Saturday, normal cost is £47.50 for ease of simplicity say £45. Ticket will be in with Devils WAG's and family, so not sure if that is in the Devil's block or not and won't know till I get there. The money will be donated to Cancer Research UK for which I would be happy to...
  17. C

Devils Jerseys For Sale

Ed Patterson Home White set 1 2005-06 - £150 Nathan Rempel Home White set 1 2005-06 - £150 Neil Francis Black Challenge Cup 2006-07 - £150 Kim Ahlroos Vez Sacratini Stallions testimonial shirt - £115
  18. C

Devils Jersey For Sale

Some jerseys of my gfriend for sale Nathen Rempel Devils white set 1 2005-06 - £175 Neil Francis Devils Challenge Cup 2006-07 - £185 Kim Ahlroos Sacratini Testimonial Stallions jersey - £125 If you want to make an offer, I'll put it to her. Cheers
  19. C

Cardiff Devils Jerseys For Sale

REDUCED PRICES These guys must find a new home. Don't like the price make me a reasonable offer, I may say no, but I may say yes! If your interested, please E-mail me at AAtlanta99@aol.com Thanks GAMEWORN CARDIFF DEVILS Russ Romaniuk White Playoffs 2005 £250 Ed Patterson White Set 1...
  20. C

MNL - No Score Predictions - PLEASE

The MNL service is excellent for those of us unable to attend a game, and well done for such a good job. However, can we please stop posting people's score predictions in it, it's absolutley pointless and of little interest to myself and I'm sure many others. Take tonight, even at 2-0 down all...