Search results

1. C

Jersey for Sale.......

Just incase anyone is interested... Still have this shirt to sell.......£100.
  2. C

Darnell

I'd heard there was a small boy seen crying at the pool next door... Apparently someone had nicked his orange armbands!
  3. C

****9PM FACE OFF****TONIGHTS GAME. IMPORTANT!!!!

Says 8.45pm on the latest update on the Devils site.
  4. C

15 years ago to the day

This was a great trip! I missed my first lecture week at Uni to go! I can remember everyone not being too impressed with Kip Noble! Being sectioned off from the rest of the locals cos they thought we'd start trouble and then the looks on their faces as the black bags came out for the clean up...
  5. C

Jersey for Sale.......

This shirt is still available if there are any takers?? Looking for about £120 ono. Thanks
  6. C

Whats your profession

I work with Him! (not sure if thats a good thing or not! lol)
  7. C

Rumours Thread

This always makes me laugh cos now I understand why people are sent to coventry when no one wants to talk to them! lol!
  8. C

The Devils - in and around town

There's a few of those! Always see one parked on my way home! Used to be something on the bus passes too! I know there's the poster on the main doors to the Devils office too, everytime I walk past I'm tempted to remove it! lol!
  9. C

Game 7 friday night

Totally Gutted!! But thats the beauty of Hockey, you can never be sure whats going to happen! But all credit to the Pens! Well Done!!I'm sure Spatzy won't let me forget this for a VERY long time!
  10. C

Game 7 friday night

WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS!!!!
  11. C

Prpich released...

Anyone else remember the Brebant song (mamma mia tune) ?? "My My Me me!! Here's he goes again, My point I assisted that one! Can't remember the middle bit but the last line was something about spots and biactol!! lol!
  12. C

Prpich released...

How is a person to become a true proven coach if they aren't given a chance to get any experience?? As people have pointed out, no one knows exactly whats gone on so for all we know, when we find out we may agree with the decision.
  13. C

Prpich released...

Get back to work then! lol! Lets hope G can find a great replacement! Who knows, we might find a great player who plays cos he loves the game and not the pay packet! (we can hope!)
  14. C

Prpich released...

Didn't he like your Dragon outfit? lol
  15. C

The furthest you've seen......

I met a Devils fan while getting off the "Maids of the Mist" boat in Niagara Falls! Also had a bunch of Dutch hockey Fans shouting "Cardiff Devils" at me while I was walking to the Hall of Fame in Toronto! (my sister was quite embarrassed! lol)
  16. C

Gerad Adams, Live!

Yeah Luke!! Get back to work! And where's my chocolate milkshake!!!! lol
  17. C

Please View this video - Most Views wins

Don't watch that one!!!! Watch this one instead!!! LOL!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNPqf8dIGkc
  18. C

Summer fun WordGame

Doug Sheppard
  19. C

Guess the Player Game!

15. Adam Calder 2nd #16. Doug Sheppard 17. Ed Courteney 19. Alexander Ovechkin is #11 Brad Cruickshank?
  20. C

Looking for a Shirt......

Are you interested in selling it?? Jared would like to have this shirt if possible. Thanks