Search results

1. J

Free Devils programmes

I have approx 40 Devils programmes free to anyone who can collect them from Old St Mellons dating from around 1999 to approx 2003. There are also a few others including the Devils Nostalgia Night program from 2006 plus a few other random ones. Send me a PM if you want them, first come first...
  2. J

For Sale Rob Davison San Jose Sharks customised gloves

I have a pair of customised Rob Davison San Jose Sharks Eagle CP94 gloves for sale. There is evidence of use but they are in great condition. They were purchased from a fellow Devils fan a year ago. The gloves are black synthetic with the Eagle cresting in turquoise and white. The Davison name...
  3. J

advice needed please

Can an experienced forum member please let me know the rules on selling a piece of Devils related hockey memorabilia on this board. Many Thanks John
  4. J

on line ticketing

Does anyone use the online ticketing sytstem? If so is anyone encountering any problems? I can get to the point where i can view the availability of each block but when selecting a seat it gives an error message. Is this just a temporary blip or a known problem? Thanks John