Search results

1. L

Jerseys for Sale (Some Game-worn, also couple of Manchester Storm)

Hey, sadly having to get rid of some old jerseys, I have photos of all if anyone wants to see them just give me a message. I've priced them up but you're more than welcome to message me, I'd love to see these go to a good home with more space than mine :) Cardiff Devil's 2006-2007 Alternative...
  2. L

Few Jerseys for sale

Hey all, got a few Jerseys for sale, willing to accept offers on all/any of these. I've got: 2006-07 Joe Myers Game worn N/M Jersey 2007-08 100 Club Member Jersey XXXL Matt Bradley Signed Game Worn Jersey NHL / Players Challenge Red Authentic Replica Jersey Cardiff Devils XXXL (Unsure of...
  3. L

Cardiff Devils 100 Club Jersey XXXL

Hey, sadly it's reached the time I have to get rid of some of my jerseys. This is a 100 Club Cardiff Devils Jersey XXXL from the 07-08 season. Happy to consider all offers. Cheers all Ps can't attach photos because of size of image but can send anyone interested photos. Cheers
  4. L

Jerseys for sale

Hey Im moving so sadly have to part with a number of jerseys! I've got... Nicky Lewis Gameworn 20th Anniversary Jersey #6 Jersey 2005-2006 Elite Playoffs Jersey 2006-2007 Gameworn Autographed Paul Sample Jersey Comms Direct Title Sponsor Jersey signed by whole team (sorry don't know what...
  5. L

Playoff Box?

Hi all, basically a few of us are hoping to get a box this year, we've got a really good deal, but we've got a few spare seats atm, so if anyone's at all interested get in touch! Cheers Lewys