Search results

1. clairey_faerie

1 x weekend ticket for POFW 2023

One of my party has had to pull out of Playoffs weekend and as such I have 1 ticket as part of family ticket for sale. Its in Block 13 Row J. £90. I know lots of people will be waiting to see if the Devils make it but bear me in mind when they do!
  2. clairey_faerie

Final tickets wanted

Looking for 2 x final tickets. Any block! Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  3. clairey_faerie

Season ticket help

Hi. I know this has been asked before but I apologise I can't remember the answer. I have an adult and a child season ticket but my stepson can't come to the match tomorrow so I was hoping to bring my hubby. Can I 'upgrade' the ticket for one match rather than buying a whole new ticket?? Tried...
  4. clairey_faerie

Fixture Calendar iCal

I spent a little time adding all the Devils fixtures to my calendar and am happy to share the iCal link to anyone that may want it. https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/bd ... /basic.ics Apologies for any mistakes - I'm sure there will be a few!
  5. clairey_faerie

Inferno/MNL time clock

It's been bugging me for weeks now and I've done everything I can think of to sort it but the Inferno clock is 11 minutes fast. Not a massive issue for posting on the forum but a real pain the behind when trying to follow MNL. Is anyone else having this problem? Mods/admin - can it be fixed??
  6. clairey_faerie

Good for a giggle...

This site is great for a giggle. Not suitable for work. HTTP://damnyouautocorrect.com
  7. clairey_faerie

Devils on Newyddion ar S4C tonight!

Devils will be featured on Newyddion on S4C this evening. I know of at least one fan who has been asked to go down to the rink to be interviewed. Any welsh speaking fans out there tune in from 7.30! English speaking fans, tune in and 888 it!! (Sorry Siannie - had to be done :D )
  8. clairey_faerie

Is Nathan Craze leaving Belfast?

Just looking at the Elite stats ( :D ) and noticed under the Goalies bit for Belfast that Nathan Craze has a X next to his name indicating he no longer plays for the team. Has he left or is this an error...
  9. clairey_faerie

Bob in court

http://www.thestar.co.uk/icehockey/Court-hearing.6679752.jp
  10. clairey_faerie

EIHL Tables

I've been looking at the table standings for the league, cup etc and a few of the stats I just can't make out. There is the STK stat and the P10 stat which I just can't figure out. I had assumed that STK was streak and P10 was previous 10 matches or something but the numbers just don't seem to...
  11. clairey_faerie

Playoff Hotels

Hi everyone. If you haven't booked your hotel yet for the playoffs go to the Ibis website. They have a special rate at the moment (only 10 rooms at the rate) which means its £127 for Fri, Sat & Sun night. Or if you've booked a room you can cancel it may be worth booking those rooms and...
  12. clairey_faerie

Playoff tickets and CDSL help

Hi all. Hope everyone is recovered after the trip to Nottingham last night?? Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get in touch with the CDSL people who were sorting out the playoff tickets this year? I need to find out where I've booked the seats so I can book another one as close to it...
  13. clairey_faerie

Does anyone else find it annoying...

Ok - I'm going to have a little moan: Does anyone else find it really, really annoying when people get up and traipse around the rink during play. Do these people not understand that they are blocking everyone's view or do they just not care? I know that everyone is desperate to get their...
  14. clairey_faerie

Devils Angels?!?!

Being a bit bored, when I really should be working on my dissertation, I have been surfing around the new Devils webpage and have stumbled across the sponsor pack information. I'll skip right over the bit about having companies sponser our powerplays etc :? and move on to the Devils Angels...
  15. clairey_faerie

Playoffs Newspaper stunt

I know it was a while ago but I have been thinking about how with a little organisation we can achieve great things like all the papers in the Devils block at the Playoffs. I don't remember seeing a picture of this. Ive tried searching the forum but can't find it...does anyone know where I...