Devils Angels?!?!

Thread starter #1
Being a bit bored, when I really should be working on my dissertation, I have been surfing around the new Devils webpage and have stumbled across the sponsor pack information. I'll skip right over the bit about having companies sponser our powerplays etc :? and move on to the Devils Angels sponsorship! This, to my amazement, is the name of our cheerleaders. Do we actually have any!? The only ones I can remember were the group of about ten or so ten year olds in the WNIR.

Or do we not have any because no one has sponsored them? ;)

We did have some down the new rink for a while, they were good, not sure what the arrangement was in the beginning but I think they wanted payment for their services so were let go, it was a couple of years ago

El Supremo said:
I hope the club does the decent thing and gets in a group of hot 20-something women to entertain all of us males during the period breaks!
hmmmm im sure if we take out a plexi or 4 they can use the holders for poles ;) :mrgreen:

TheStub

Something along the lines of New Jersey's Devils Dancers, I'll be happy. Pass around the bucket in the interval they would easily be donation funded ;)