1 Steeler Import Place Filled

StevenBletsoe said:
http://blog.sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/2011/03/24/justin-bieber-is-a-steeler/

Justin Bieber is a Steeler. Sounds like a line from one of his god awful songs.

Not something that I would shout about. More likely that the Steeler players were hanging around his dressing room for a photo.
Not that I want to stick up for Steelers or Panthers, but at least they attract these so called superstars (I'm not a fan) and sell the signed shirts for money. Think the Buble Panthers was at £400 when I last seen it and probably went for a lot more. Would expect the same if not more with Bieber Steelers shirt....

Thread starter #3
They don't so much attract the celebrities as occupy a building that is run as a concert venue. Perk of their tenancy

Neither Buble or Bieber would know what a Panther or Steeler was until 15 seconds before the photo was taken and will forget within 15 minutes.

Something like that is very easily organised

StevenBletsoe said:
They don't so much attract the celebrities as occupy a building that is run as a concert venue. Perk of their tenancy

Neither Buble or Bieber would know what a Panther or Steeler was until 15 seconds before the photo was taken and will forget within 15 minutes.

Something like that is very easily organised

Yeah - actually it does say on elite site about it and it seems it was just because he happened to have a concert there.

We went through a phase of having guests at our home matches... Calzaghe, David Davies (swimmer), Rhodri Morgan, Dave Jones (although apparently he attends now and again anyway)... what happened to that?