2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom!

noodlesboy said:
I heard Steve Moria was moving to Bridgend so would have replacing baldy as director or hockey??
Although I think Brent going will be good for the team, I don't think Moria would be good for the club as he's generally lazy and only in it to feed his ego

ASHIPP

Simmsey already stirring it on Twitter with Rupert's departure from Devilss. Surely he's got better things to do like wallowing in Steelers' recent success.

Ocko

Sacked earlier tonight...

Would be interesting if he does end up somewhere other than Coventry in the EIHL. Having a share in one team and coaching another. Only in this beer league!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #211

Aha, I hadn't seen that...

You're right though, that'll be an interesting situation, although it's not like a conflict of interest has ever been an issue for the EIHL before...

Going by some of the Troja players on twitter, seems like the owners a bit mental. He gives Thommo the keys then takes them away before he can do anything with them.

ASHIPP

More rumours around the league:

Danny Meyers to Coventry

Mark Richardson to Sheffield or Nottingham

Ben Davies has offers from Belfast, Sheffield and Coventry

Ocko said:

Would be interesting if he does end up somewhere other than Coventry in the EIHL. Having a share in one team and coaching another. Only in this beer league!
hes just got troha lungby relegated! i wouldnt ask him to run my bath!

Skippy

Temme said:
Mark Richardson to Sheffield - only thing holding this one up is his partner from Cardiff (from The Cage...)
Smells of wish listing..

Or at least I hope so

Temme

skippy said:
Temme said:
Mark Richardson to Sheffield - only thing holding this one up is his partner from Cardiff (from The Cage...)
Smells of wish listing..

Or at least I hope so
Yep, i can't see Mark looking to move away personally.

It depends what sort of money other clubs look to offer Ben as to if he stays - although if Hull were able to keep Matty Davies for 2 years then i guess anything is possible :)

Wagstaff

Amazepux said:
Ocko said:

hes just got troha lungby relegated! i wouldnt ask him to run my bath!
Finishing one above bottom, with someone else's team, makes him not fit to run your bath! :DWD
Errrrrm step up mr whistle and turn those taps...... Oh hang on, where did you finish in the beer league?
Now this is not a pop at the Devils but purely at your comment, there's a lot more to the Troja story than "he just got Troja Ljungby relegated" have a read of a blog from someone who watched their season.....
http://nothingbutgoodthings.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/troja_uk/
and you might even learn how to spell the team's name!

ASHIPP

noodlesboy said:
I heard Richie has just bought a. House in penarth so I'd hope of this is true he will be sticking around
It's a fantastic thought but it's not unusual for players to live in one place and play in another...Jason Silverthorn (Hull) lives in Scotland, Ashley Tait (Coventry) lives in Sheffield.

Both Phil Hill and G have homes in Wales and are at Steelers.

Let's hope for some good news soon for the Devils.