2014/2015 Player movement rumours

voth26

Andy 26 said:
Oh my God.Next import signing is massive.The squad so far is the best for years.
Top forward to be confirmed and will put the icing on the cake. :eek:
This is more than a rumour boys
Do you mean massive as in how important or massive as in who the player is??

Have Hope#35

Andy 26 said:
Oh my God.Next import signing is massive.The squad so far is the best for years.
Top forward to be confirmed and will put the icing on the cake. :eek:
This is more than a rumour boys
What time is the announcement then?

Temme

Jones72 said:
Biznasty anyone? ;)
He said he's going to wait to finish talks with a couple of NHL clubs, but (and i quote) "if i get offered the minimum NHL contract, or 800,000 to go play in Russia, i'll go there."

It would be unreal to see him in a devils shirt again, but i'm not even going to imagine it, let alone speculate or think it's a rumour!

drainage said:
Devil94 said:
Seen this player mentioned on steeltalk. Would love him here because of his name and his stats. But mainly because of his name.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=9365
Saw it on Shuff forum .....it's by far the best name I have seen in many a long day! Money spinner in replica shirts!
Not forgetting Wacey Rabbit and Robin Big Snake :D Seriously, look them up :lol:

James

Administrator
danhall76 said:
Didn't Big Snake go to prison?

Vipers missed a marketing dream not signing him while they were still going.
He was charged with killing a pedestrian whilst DUI in a truck. Not sure what time he served

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #698
Ah I remember this, I think I linked to the Esbjerg player right at the start of the season being released because of match fixing shenanigans!

Should be an interesting signing if true!

Finny

Chris said:
Sounds like there's a Steelers signing due on Friday...

Wonder if the player will announce themselves beforehand :D
Not announced by the players, but the Mods on Steeltalk are either on a windup or have got themselves into a bit of trouble: