2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Wannabe2

Devilhawks12 said:
id love to see bordeleau in a devils jersey but i feel we are plenty tough. we won't get bossed around. i wouldn't trade any player on our roster for a nickerson or fitzgereald. players like fitzy are used to pull in punters who think hockey is pure pugilism.
Devils I doubt would bring in a Fitzgerald/ Nickerson they ain't good enough for this squad, but a big tough skilled power forward would'nt be snuffed at. But I really like our squad,and they are really going to do some damage. Love it.

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

noodlesboy said:
Devil94 said:
noodlesboy said:
I've heard it's not him. However if love to see him play in a devils jersey for sure!
But heard we're going for someone similar? Anyone else with a rumour?
Haven't heard any names but have heard we are looking for someone for sure
So we've gone cold on Bordeleau?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SteveKing

Hello Devils family. Just got back from the jungle late last night. Hard to miss those first two games. Sounds like we put in a decent performance all things considered.

Pleased to hear that some of the new guys looked good. I just spoke with Lordo who told me that Louis had seven hits in the first game. Extremely impressive against players of that kind of speed and intelligence.

Looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Great time to be a Devils fan!

We did extremely well Steve, especially in the Sunday game where it could have been pulled back to 2-3 if it wasnt for an unfortunate empty net goal. Their roster is stellar as you can imagine. However our roster is looking very exciting indeed Steve.

It's always a good time to be a Devils fan!! :D

zoesdevil

SteveKing said:
Hello Devils family. Just got back from the jungle late last night. Hard to miss those first two games. Sounds like we put in a decent performance all things considered.

Pleased to hear that some of the new guys looked good. I just spoke with Lordo who told me that Louis had seven hits in the first game. Extremely impressive against players of that kind of speed and intelligence.

Any more clues Steve regarding us signing a toughie? ;)

SteveKing

zoesdevil said:
SteveKing said:

What are you talking about? We signed Batchy months ago!!!

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

SteveKing said:
zoesdevil said:
SteveKing said:

#Boom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob Batch

Josh is not a veteran enforcer! He is a quality person/hockey player who hates bullies. He has the heart of a lion when it comes to defending his team mates against any bully!! Please dont put too much on his young shoulders..

Wannabe2

Rob Batch said:
Josh is not a veteran enforcer! He is a quality person/hockey player who hates bullies. He has the heart of a lion when it comes to defending his team mates against any bully!! Please dont put too much on his young shoulders..
Rob you do know that this was said with tongue in cheek mate, I reckon we will still sign a power forward, as you say Josh is still a very young man, with the heart as big as the Universe. One thing though he is a tough young man, and someone who would always watch your back, something that just comes natural from him. Excellent player who continues to get better and better, a pure joy to watch.

I have an idea that how Nottingham replace Janssen will have an influence on whether we sign another tough power forward.
If they decide to replace him with a point scorer rather than an enforcer then I think our business will be concluded. If they go like for like, then expect Bordeleau!!! ;)

zoesdevil

SteveKing said:
zoesdevil said:
SteveKing said:

That's me owned!!
I've read John Scott is looking for a team!! ;) :p

jimmy snels

Ejercito Rojas said:
I have an idea that how Nottingham replace Janssen will have an influence on whether we sign another tough power forward.
If they decide to replace him with a point scorer rather than an enforcer then I think our business will be concluded. If they go like for like, then expect Bordeleau!!! ;)
Another?! We aint got 1!!